f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Chasing Mavericks" followed by "Failure.." could well be a double-bill on Mark Roberts' USA trip.

He'll have that on a loop.

You never know , maybe we will find a few decent players on Markos scouting trip. Moff was always going to leave ,we just have to get on with it and lift our heads up . What other strikers would anyone else like to see ?

I admire your optimism, for me the club have sent out a message that survival on the lowest budget possible is our only target this season,our crowds will blend in fine with the rest of League 2 in 2015/16.

You never know , maybe we will find a few decent players on Markos scouting trip. Moff was always going to leave ,we just have to get on with it and lift our heads up . What other strikers would anyone else like to see ?

Ross McNeil and Sean Higgins would be pretty decent signings. Roberts could do a lot worse than pick up a few of the players that have left Stenny.

Ross McNeil and Sean Higgins would be pretty decent signings. Roberts could do a lot worse than pick up a few of the players that have left Stenny.

Ross McNeil is signed with Albion Rovers

Can we not just use the money saved on Moffs wages to sack Marko?

that would be better than signing any good player at this level

Can we not just use the money saved on Moffs wages to sack Marko?

that would be better than signing any good player at this level

I'm 100% behind you on this suggestion, get him to feck but he'd need to take Lachlan Cameron with him though.

The only positive I can take from losing our entire senior strike force in the space of a day is that it opens the door for Shankland to cement a place. However I seriously hope Roberts doesn't rely heavily on his this season coming as the pressure and expectation could break him. We are in need of someone with a few years experience under their belt up top, not Roberts, like Higgins.

This year we'll need to be able to get goals from Midfield as well as we won't be a one trick pony in the guise of Moffs goals. Forrest has shown aptitude for scoring but again the pressure and expectation on him will be massive and probably unfair. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that isn't already contracted for next season who is proven at this level.

Hearts and Hibs have just released a ton of players but there is no way we could ever afford any of them unless they are the more junior members of the squads. Even then we'd probably be a last resort and only able to pick up the absolute dregs. That leaves us looking for loan players, we've tried that previously with the likes of Danny McKay and the lad from St Johnstone that didn't know how to run (can't remember his name).

Just thinking about next season for one position is terrifying let alone needing to pretty much rebuild a squad on "buttons". If we go down the juniors route again for the majority of players we'll be relegated before we are wrapping Christmas presents. We were lucky to unearth the Moff, Pope wasn't as bad as he's been made out to be but he was more of a squad player than a key player.

Archived