Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the script with their pitch? Did the local council ever agree to allow the Port to play/train there rent free after building on their old ground or did they promise to rehome the port and not done it yet?

I don't know enough for my opinion to matter, but if it's a case of not paying yer dues, surely it should be a case of pay up or go elsewhere?

Away back to your own forum you moron.

Morton are a horrible club from top to bottom and have done nothing of note in inverclyde for as long as i can remember.

I was delighted when they went down last season and will be hoping for the same again this year. Would rather pay 16 quid to watch port or greenock round my back garden than pay a fiver into cappielow.

Horrible horrible club with a terrible reputation in inverclyde.

Perhaps a friendly between morton and port glasgow preseason charging a fiver a head could help raise some money for the port help with stadium costs? Given that morton are in for ex greenock player mckay there must be something of value in the juniors to them.

Bit ironic calling Morton a horrible club from top to bottom, given the history and tradition of abuse that has run through Celtic Park throughout the years.

What have Morton done of note?

Yes, bitch slapped your despicable crowd on our last meeting, only months ago.

Better luck next time, spacker.

Bit ironic calling Morton a horrible club from top to bottom, given the history and tradition of abuse that has run through Celtic Park throughout the years.

What have Morton done of note?

Yes, bitch slapped your despicable crowd on our last meeting, only months ago.

Better luck next time, spacker.

Wtf has celtic got to do about it mate ? The only thing the knuckle draggers can bring up ! Idiot.

I get the impression that every non Morton fan from Inverclyde shares the same feelings about them, I certainly do.

Anyway as the poster above has said, never mind Morton and make this thread about Port Glasgow Juniors.

Anymore signings?

I get the impression that every non Morton fan from Inverclyde shares the same feelings about them, I certainly do.

Anyway as the poster above has said, never mind Morton and make this thread about Port Glasgow Juniors.

Anymore signings?

Bitter Old Firm fan, who can't afford the season ticket for Ibrox/Parkhead.

Unlucky.

Bitter Old Firm fan, who can't afford the season ticket for Ibrox/Parkhead.

Unlucky.

Haha what makes you say this??? I personally can't stand either old firm side, probably on an equal level with the scum of inverclyde.

Tell me more mate.

Archived