Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure one of the relegations was when he took over half way through the season sitting bottom of the league.

I don't know why the players like him but as a fan I've always thought he was a good manager and never thought there was any need to get rid of him, Port Glasgow are not a big club that are expected to be playing in the super leagues.

I.

I'm with you on this. as for Saturday any team caught cold 3 down after 8 minutes is going to have problems did the Port give up no and

that says everything about the management and the team

I'm pretty sure one of the relegations was when he took over half way through the season sitting bottom of the league.

I don't know why the players like him but as a fan I've always thought he was a good manager and never thought there was any need to get rid of him, Port Glasgow are not a big club that are expected to be playing in the super leagues.

Has he been relieved of his managerial duties?

so getting beat 4-0 was a good result ? I would have thought with the number of ex-largs players in the team they would have thought not, Coyle, Walton, Black, Gault they I am sure would like to have done better, not long ago they were in a team beating the talbot...... but if the port players and officials are happy with that result and the fact they are so far down the league table then who is anyone to argue... good luck for the rest of the season

it s not easy for the port,,case largs n greenock,,will always attract the better,players,,Bruno, does a good job,and over the years has always been a great servant to the port,,,,,so support him,,,,,,,,,cheers cotter

The players must take some of the blame for poor performances on the park, they have as good a squad as any team in that division, lost most of their home games this season and at the end of the day it is a result business and the manager must take his share of the blame,but its bottom league again next season for the Port

Archived