Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to if they cant pay then unlucky. A large part of whats going on is the Port had their pitch taken from them, were playing out of their town for almost a decade and are now being charged a ridiculous amount to use the port stadium. Noones looking for any sympathy here, just a fair deal.

A ridiculous amount? Or just what everyone else in the area is paying?

Rite spunk bums boyfriend , I have a question request....Ask at clown why is the biggest club in inverclyde abusing public facilities by paying reduced rates why not pay full like they expect us to do the fucking spanner

Erm we're not 'abusing public facilities' - Morton have agreed a deal with the council, representing taxpayers to do so, and continue to pay to do so. A practice common with any large customer-supplier relationship, and actually proves the point that Morton are actually a major part of Inverclyde in a way the junior clubs are not.

Better luck next time.

You think this and the Port think something different - obviously thats why there are lawyers involved. Hopefully its resolved soon.

Port Glasgow have been arguing with the Council since April and are no closer to finding a home in mid August. Which points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that no such legal case stands up, as the Council now hold all of the cards and are able to simply wait out the start of your league campaign.

It will be a private apology from the club and you'll be paying to use the ground. Or you won't be playing in Inverclyde at all.

Well thats not what the QC working for the port is saying infact it is very very different ...lets all jst see how it pans out then we'll come back on and see who was right eh stephen ?? In the mean time i suggest u get your running trainers on coz ive already received a few msgs from unhappy morton fans from the port who btw have told me your name who are not too chuffed about your tink town comments

You don't have a legal document to prove this, whereas Port Glasgow breached the terms of using council facilities, blatantly, because the club officials are too thick to grasp how breaking a contract could possibly go wrong.

And now you're fucked.

Well I would class not having a legal document of little importance as I have no connection to the club, so the 'you're fucked' is wholly inaccurate.

I would be surprised to know if you categorically knew the club did or did not have a legal document also.

Typical smart arse.

1. We are the biggest thing in Inverclyde, quite clearly. Not that there's any stiff competition - least of all from two embarrassment junior clubs who have achieved f**k all in their own, much lower level.

2. Unlike the tinks at Port Glasgow, Morton pay fully and handsomely for their use of council facilities. Which means that Morton directly contribute to the rest of the community, far more indeed than Port Glasgow take out by cheating the local taxpayers. So yes, only one selfish club to be found here - fortunately its days of conning the system are over and a humiliating apology must be in the offing.

In reply to point 1) Greenock Juniors won promotion via winning their divisions a few seasons ago, so, oh dear, you are wrong.

Anyway he went all quiet after today , on a serious note stop the bitching and accusations , until we no the truth.

If we the port are in the wrong am sure we will be the first to apologise and if council are wrong then they will do the same .. At the end of the day it's all about honest boys playing football and trying to enjoy their careers as much as possible . The sooner it's solved the better cause the people who are suffering are the boys who work hard to play where they are.

Cheers mate and trust me it aint jst these two ...thats why the majority of the ppl in inverclyde support other teams coz this is the mentality of these cretins ...as i said earlier horrible club up its own arse and fir no reason coz they are honkin and also the ironic thing is alot if their player have came from junior football so cant be all that bad eh

Archived