PRE-SEASON 14-15

mick90

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overwhelming response ... almost 450 pre-season friendlies now at SFM.

Also 756 men on the move ... 339 transfers confirmed. Thanks ...

Nice bump.

Not being familiar with the site I clicked on your link. Packed full of information but it's set out like a bag o' washin'! I needed two anadin and a coffee afterwards.

Nice bump.

Not being familiar with the site I clicked on your link. Packed full of information but it's set out like a bag o' washin'! I needed two anadin and a coffee afterwards.

f**k me Mr perfect at it again! Obvious now your man doesn't let you speak in the house.

f**k me Mr perfect at it again! Obvious now your man doesn't let you speak in the house.

You're getting brave, big yin. The lad has created a thread here to promote his site. I was commenting on that site.

Are you annoyed the conversation doesn't have the letters JC in it?

And what's with the "your man" comment? You're not making homphobic comments are you? But you're a public servant. You should be above all that.

We certainly don`t need to promote the site ... this thread is for PRE-SEASON FRIENDLIES, etc ... to get them all out there ... and that seems to work quite well .. unlike Junior football ? Thanks for your help ...

We certainly don`t need to promote the site ... this thread is for PRE-SEASON FRIENDLIES, etc ... to get them all out there ... and that seems to work quite well .. unlike Junior football ? Thanks for your help ...

Not going to argue with you, pal. You obviously put a lot of work into the site which is to your credit.

Although I would be a wee bit wary of slagging off Junior football on a Junior forum when you want Junior fans to visit the Junior section of your site.

However....more power to your elbow.

The man's a fanny.

Criticises the juniors at every opportunity. Mainly because his half arsed schemes havnae been taken seriously.

Not going to argue with you, pal. You obviously put a lot of work into the site which is to your credit.

Although I would be a wee bit wary of slagging off Junior football on a Junior forum when you want Junior fans to visit the Junior section of your site.

However....more power to your elbow.

"A lot of work" ma arse.

The site's a pile of keech.

A primary 5 kid could do better.

St,anthonys,,pre season,,,,,,,,is,,,,,,,,,

Ants v RobRoy,,,19 th

Ants v Beith,,,,,,,23 rd,

Ants v Edinburgh city,26 th

Ants v Albion rovers 29 th

St Roch v Ants,,,31 st

Oakley v Ants 2 nd.

Ants v Airdrie,,4 th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,a lot of good games,,for the neutral,,,,

Rutherglen Glencairn pre-season friendlies :-

Saturday 19th July 2014

Dalry Thistle v Rutherglen Glencairn

(James Glen Memorial Trophy tournament, Valefield Park, Kilbirnie - 1pm kick off)

Sunday 20th July 2014

Kilbirnie Ladeside or Kilwinning Rangers v Rutherglen Glencairn

(James Glen Memorial Trophy tournament, Valefield Park, Kilbirnie - 1pm or 3pm kick off)

Wednesday 23rd July 2014

Rutherglen Glencairn v Irvine Meadow

The Clyde Gateway Stadium - 7pm kick off

Saturday 2nd August 2014

Fauldhouse United v Rutherglen Glencairn

Park View - 2pm kick off.

Nice to know CAmelon have a friendly thanks

19th July Linwood Amateurs v Neilston

23rd July Neilston v Benburb

26th July Camelon v Neilston

30th July tbc

2nd Aug 1 day Hugh Blair Tourney, Neilston, Neilston Amateurs and Barrhead u19's

19th July Linwood Amateurs v Neilston

23rd July Neilston v Benburb

26th July Camelon v Neilston

30th July tbc

2nd Aug 1 day Hugh Blair Tourney, Neilston, Neilston Amateurs and Barrhead u19's

• 3 weeks later...

Pollok pre-season:

Sat 19th July Wishaw 2-2 Pollok

Wed 23rd July Blantyre Vics v Pollok 6.30pm

Wed 30th July Pollok v Vale of Clyde 7.00pm (date & k.o. time just published)

Sat 2nd Aug Beith v Pollok 2.00pm

Archived