Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong but it seems like you get Falkirk in every cup at some stage, every season..

don't think we've had them in a cup game for a while until this season but It's depressing. Just what we all wanted is another trip to TFS. Imagine if we get another draw like the league cup. That would be 7 games against Falkirk this season.

don't think we've had them in a cup game for a while until this season but It's depressing. Just what we all wanted is another trip to TFS. Imagine if we get another draw like the league cup. That would be 7 games against Falkirk this season.

Aye its a pish draw might give the game a miss 4 trips to the Falkirk Stadium in a season is just too much.

Could not believe in what I heard today !!! That the young apprentices have got to pay into the game tomorrow night find that totally disgusting if true

On one hand I want to ask what you heard? who told you? what young apprentices? And why is it disgusting?

On the other hand who gives a flying f**k?

I have paid in to football my whole life. Never used comps, never asked for comps.

On one hand I want to ask what you heard? who told you? what young apprentices? And why is it disgusting?

On the other hand who gives a flying f**k?

I have paid in to football my whole life. Never lused comps, never asked for comps.

Despite playing some nice stuff tonight the goal difference took another battering. It's already concerning how bad its getting. Raith apart no-one else is getting humped by as many as we are. It cost us last season so really needs to get sorted. If we'd lost by one tonight i'd take that but we rarely lose by only one.

Archived