Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. People will stop helping as 'what's the point'. We need a new home.

Aye it must be frustrating seeing your hard work undone. Personally with all the noise they create I don't know how the council still allow them to run in a town centre especially at night time.

££££££'s

Don't see where the council would get £££££'s other than the rates on Central Park which would be the same regardless of what took place there. I would imagine that they would get lots of complaints from people who stay in the surrounding streets and have to put up with the noise and cars parking all over the place.

Surely something can be done about this. If some youngsters got into the ground with a vehicle and cut up the pitch, something would get done. This is vandalism and not an " accident" There must be someone in the stockies hierarchy who can be held responsible.

This is why Gordon McDougall put the fence around the pitch back in the day to stop things like this happening. Since the fence was removed obviously no one cares sadly.

Don't see where the council would get £££££'s other than the rates on Central Park which would be the same regardless of what took place there. I would imagine that they would get lots of complaints from people who stay in the surrounding streets and have to put up with the noise and cars parking all over the place.

Local chip shops etc I'd imagine. Lots of them stay at hotels as well.

I thought there was a perfectly good track at Lochgelly.

Local chip shops etc I'd imagine. Lots of them stay at hotels as well.

I thought there was a perfectly good track at Lochgelly.

There is Grant don't know why you need 2 tracks so near to each other. For the sake of selling a few extra fish suppers on a Saturday night they cause a fair bit of upheaval in the town.

Some strike by the guy for the Hearts equaliser. In added on time as well ;) .

Yesterday I predicted Falkirk's second goal before they took the free kick - today I said Hearts (as they always do) will equalise in injury time. How come this second sight doesn't work if I put money on something?

We have got good players in our team. Why are we still chopping and changing at this stage in the season?

The teams immediately above us are no better than we are. With a settled formation, and with guys like Gallagher and Kudus in attacking roles, we can move out of the relegation zone.

At the end of last season, it was only when we went back to a tried and trusted formation in which the players clearly understood their role that we secured our place in the championship - and in some style.

Despite our shambolic start to the season, there's still everything to play for. Jimmy needs to be clear about (a) his best formation and (b) his preferred first pick. To stay in this league we need united management, team and fans. It can be done.

But Ron we didn't chop and change yesterday - it was the same team as for the last few games and thye had been doing OK. Once you are 2-0 down away from home - I would expect most managers would change things given we were getting skinned down our left hand side.

But Ron we didn't chop and change yesterday - it was the same team as for the last few games and thye had been doing OK. Once you are 2-0 down away from home - I would expect most managers would change things given we were getting skinned down our left hand side.

It has been the same starting line up for the last 4 games.

Archived