Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're offering full time deals next season I'd hope big Nat is one of them. Been excellent this season. Against Morton in the 5-1 was as good a centre-mid performance as I've seen at this level. Every time Bachirou got the ball the big guy took it off him and he ran the game.

Craig Johnston. Made his debut against Livingston in the 4-0 win.

If he's the lad I'm thinking about from the reserves he looks decent. Surprised Anthony has been let go. Thought he also had a chance as well.

Some Rovers fans seem to think he is going to them. Why would anyone want to do that, they'll be struggling next season.

If we're guessing a teams ability at this present moment in time then a lot of teams will be struggling going by the transfer activity thus far. We'll, once again, finish above Cowdenbeath next season so this lad moving to us would be a no brainer.

If we're guessing a teams ability at this present moment in time then a lot of teams will be struggling going by the transfer activity thus far. We'll, once again, finish above Cowdenbeath next season so this lad moving to us would be a no brainer.

If you want to finish above Cowden, you'll need a new manager. No signs of that happening yet.

If you want to finish above Cowden, you'll need a new manager. No signs of that happening yet.

If you want to finish above 10th place you'll need to find a new strike force. Stewart and Hemmings are away, didn't you get the memo? We could have Stevie Wonder in charge next season and still finish above Cowdenbeath :lol:

If you want to finish above 10th place you'll need to find a new strike force. Stewart and Hemmings are away, didn't you get the memo? We could have Stevie Wonder in charge next season and still finish above Cowdenbeath :lol:

Ok then. You have no idea who we are going to sign so behave. Stevie wonder, 10 out of 10 for new material.

I think Cowdenbeath can survive again next season, but I think it may take the play-offs to achieve that again. I can see Alloa finishing bottom of the pack. However, other than Cowdenbeath and possibly Raith Rovers, I really don't see the likes of Dumbarton, Livi or Queens being involved in a fight at the bottom. As it stands, Cowdenbeath are considerably weaker through the loss of Stewart and Hemmings. And Raith have lost a couple of their better players in Baird and Cardle. Should be interesting.

I think Cowdenbeath can survive again next season, but I think it may take the play-offs to achieve that again. I can see Alloa finishing bottom of the pack. However, other than Cowdenbeath and possibly Raith Rovers, I really don't see the likes of Dumbarton, Livi or Queens being involved in a fight at the bottom. As it stands, Cowdenbeath are considerably weaker through the loss of Stewart and Hemmings. And Raith have lost a couple of their better players in Baird and Cardle. Should be interesting.

Good points. When is Jimmy signing Peaso? You fuckers owe us for Greg.

Good points. When is Jimmy signing Peaso? You fuckers owe us for Greg.

Can you imagine Peaso in a Cowdebeath side with the same mentality as this season? Oooft! Craig Wighton may be available on loan. Whilst he's only 16 and wont score as many as the likes of Hemmings, he'd be a delight to watch and would surely contribute in the attacking department. Who would you realistically like to see replace those who have departed?

The facts are without Greg and Kane we would have been relegated. Singing a lot of the current squad is great but it's a squad that finished second bottom and conceded a silly amount of goals. Will we replace Greg and Kane? Probably not. So where do we compensate for that lack in quality?

JN has a huge job on his hands but we should be favourites for the drop. To say we will be better than the Rovers is ridiculous.

Archived