Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

chopper , adamson , kane , o'brien all signed new one year deals , dean brett and lewis milne signed 2 year deals , pyper and usai released can imagine morton and possibly stevenson following them out the door

Why haven't you signed Spence yet!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edinburgh marathon this sunday. More nervous than I was last sunday!

To all the cowden fans, board and players that have sponsored me, thank you very much it is greatly appreciated. 'Big Bob' would be proud.

I have raised over one thousand pounds before the gift aid kicks in which I am so chuffed about. When im really struggling 2nd half of the run this will keep me going along with memories of last sunday.

So if anyone is watching the marathon on sunday and hears a runner singing una paloma blanca or shouting jefferies jefferies whats the score? it will be me.

I'm sure you will be fine on Sunday and you have a lot of positive things to think about when the going gets tough! Wearing your signed Greg Stewart top?

I'm sure you will be fine on Sunday and you have a lot of positive things to think about when the going gets tough! Wearing your signed Greg Stewart top?

Aye mate hoping some of the magic rubs off on me ;-)

Jimmy had wanted john gibson? from dundee but we had too many loans to get him. See he has now been released so they can sign bain.

January not a good time to make signings. Have to judge a managers signings from the summer. Most players in mid contract so nobody wanting to let them go and no clubs can afford a big enough fee so its almost like panic buying of the scraps to get the numbers up.

January was so lean we didn't even sign a striker cos we missed on beck and took an unbelievably huge gamble going with only 2 strikers in the squad. There just wasnt anyone available. A gamble we wouldn't get away with again for sure.

Edinburgh marathon this sunday. More nervous than I was last sunday!

To all the cowden fans, board and players that have sponsored me, thank you very much it is greatly appreciated. 'Big Bob' would be proud.

I have raised over one thousand pounds before the gift aid kicks in which I am so chuffed about. When im really struggling 2nd half of the run this will keep me going along with memories of last sunday.

So if anyone is watching the marathon on sunday and hears a runner singing una paloma blanca or shouting jefferies jefferies whats the score? it will be me.

You'll probably burn less calorie's running this marathon, than we did bouncing for 6 hours straight last sunday. This should be a breeze. Plus, are you not still walking on air like the rest of us?

All the best mate. You've made one hell of an effort.

chopper , adamson , kane , o'brien all signed new one year deals , dean brett and lewis milne signed 2 year deals , pyper and usai released can imagine morton and possibly stevenson following them out the door

Very promising. A priority was getting Chopper signed up - what a player he has been for us: commited, strong, loyal to the club. Great to see Deano and Milne on two-year deals. And TOB - the new goal machine - has really come on to a game. It's interesting that for a while we seemed to have a midfield that couldn't put in a tackle, but the answer was right there in our own squad. It's no surprise that once Robbo and TOB were deployed in their right positions, with Lewis doing creative link-up with the front two, we went on an unbeaten run that saved our season. We still need to strengthen, of course - Brownlie and McKeown would be good signings - but a core of our best players is shaping up well.

Yeah he did. Gibson signed for Elgin I see. Usai saving a shot from the opposite keeper that was going 10 yards wide v Morton was a very strange moment

He was rated up there having been on loan to them several times. He would if definitely done a job for you's. I would of hoped he stayed in the championship but owel.

What a surreal signing. Why did JN persist with him? Once again Flynn brushes aside the challenge of another keeper. Hopefully he's the next to sign on.

It says a lot for Thomas that he stuck to the task and saw off all challenges. Excellent keeper at our level.

Nat would be a big signing. Like chopper he will have caught the eye of other teams.

Great so far but jimmy must know something about sammy stewart that we dont. Maybe hes needing a good preseason to show his qualities next season.

Nat would be a big signing. Like chopper he will have caught the eye of other teams.

Great so far but jimmy must know something about sammy stewart that we dont. Maybe hes needing a good preseason to show his qualities next season.

Some Rovers fans seem to think he is going to them. Why would anyone want to do that, they'll be struggling next season.

Archived