Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He does look a lot better than Coult and Zeph.

. watched the U tube clip and was very impressed , two footed with good first touch and a bit of pace .not sure about the opposition mind .my first available game is Falkirk , so looking forward to that .need to beat Clyde to go into the league season with a bit of confidence , so all the best to the coo !!

Normally I would look forward to the first game of the season...but it's so depressing its at a worse than junior ground ..we have a terrible record there as well apart from last time...what a horrible place to play football

Hiya pal. Glad you're as bitter as ever. If you feel like having a meltdown over it go right ahead. You do know we don't give a shit about your views on our ground and in fact we take great delight that it upsets you so much. Carry on with worrying about your record as the mighty Falkirk obviously have a god given right to beat Cowdenbeath.

You put the Bairn into Bairns.

Hiya pal. Glad you're as bitter as ever. If you feel like having a meltdown over it go right ahead. You do know we don't give a shit about your views on our ground and in fact we take great delight that it upsets you so much. Carry on with worrying about your record as the mighty Falkirk obviously have a god given right to beat Cowdenbeath.

You put the Bairn into Bairns.

It would be so nice to start the season against a team with a nice ground like auchinleck or Cumnock or even linthgow rose ...all far better supported teams than the part time joke that is Cowdenbeath

It would be so nice to start the season against a team with a nice ground like auchinleck or Cumnock or even linthgow rose ...all far better supported teams than the part time joke that is Cowdenbeath

Where do Linthgow Rose play? Did you mean Linlithgow but the uncontrollable tears and snotters damage your keyboard hence the typo?

Yes I meant Linlithgow rose a far better supported team than Cowdenbeath as I have said many times you should not be allowed to play senior football Bo'ness united are a bigger team than you ..you and you're ground are a disgrace

wwwaahhhhhhhh!!! wwwwwaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Away n shite u tosser.

That'll be the Bo'ness supporters who would rather watch washed up, overpaid has beens who cannae cut it at senior level any longer than travel 2 or 3 miles to watch Falkirk.

Says it all.

Yir talkin pish min.

Yes I meant Linlithgow rose a far better supported team than Cowdenbeath as I have said many times you should not be allowed to play senior football Bo'ness united are a bigger team than you ..you and you're ground are a disgrace

OK mate. You've convinced me. We'll get Donald to shut the club down because a crowd w**k Falkirk fan says so.

Out of curiosity where has your crowd wanking got you recently? Domination over Cowdenbeath...no, out of the same division as Cowdenbeath maybe..errrm no. We're evenly matched teams champ and you need to wake up to that fact before it ruins your life. Get yourself a bird or a hobby or something to try and take your mind off it.

One day you might realise that the important part of football is the players on the pitch. The ground and crowd are immaterial and only the players determine which league a team is in. I'm not holding out hope though as you've been to thick to grasp that concept so far.

Alloa are like Real Madrid compared to Cowdenbeath you are a tiny team of fife losers that have won f**k all in your history & never will ....you are the perfect argument for juniors going senior

Again, Yir typin pish min. Away n shite again.

Archived