Sign in to follow this  
Cowden til i die

Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Thomson*

Give the lad a chance he's a good keeper.

He looked good enough in the game at Linfield and had a couple of good saves today but his error for the 2nd today was very poor.

He looked good enough in the game at Linfield and had a couple of good saves today but his error for the 2nd today was very poor.

1st was poorer IMO

Thomson*

Give the lad a chance he's a good keeper.

Let's be honest Stenny fans think Gemmell and McMillan are good players so I don't think we will listen to them.

Major improvements required from the team. Yesterday we made a very ordinary team look very good. Disappointed with the desire and fitness of the players. We are short of at least 5 players. Midfield we were over ran and too easily bullied. Congrats to Brechin they just wanted it more.

Things seem to have gone very quiet on here. Nothing happening? No news of a new striker?

On the Couriers website that Jn is looking to add two players before the Clyde game.

Seems we have signed the Slovenian striker danijel jurisic. 6ft 2 was playing in austria. Gives us something different.

Is Jimmy just searching YouTube in the hope he finds someone half decent? That's Sutherland and this lad that have god awful YouTube clips up in the hope of getting a club.

Hes been training wih us and apparently looks really good in training. We made brechin look good 2nd half on sat though.

Seems we have signed the Slovenian striker danijel jurisic. 6ft 2 was playing in austria. Gives us something different.

He looks like a Slovenian Kane Hemmings. We just need a Greg Stewart copy now. Hopefully the clips were recent and he is not a fat bloater now.

After Zeph Thomas and countless Spanish imports I'm not going to pay any attention to YouTube videos. I'm not going to listen to players at training either as I've heard that one before too. Judge him on the park. It's a big gamble but we don't have many other options it seems.