Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been impressed with Spence when i've seen him

Maybe we just expected to much from him last season. When Graham left we all felt Spence was capable of replicating Grahams goal tally but it just hasn't worked out, even though Spence was our top scorer last season (from what I'm led to believe). He's expressed an interest in wanting more game time so it wouldn't surprise me if he moved on. I, along with most Rovers fans, would be rather concerned if Murray were to keep Spence/Smith alongside Elliot as our main strike force. No matter how many combinations we used it flattered to deceive. The bonus with Spence leaving is Murray would need to strengthen in this area.

dougie hill was tremendous first time round would be worth a try surely

If there's options out there to strengthen in this position then Dougie leaving might not be a bad thing for us. He has been a rock in some games but an absolute calamity in others. He's also a bit of a liability, his disciplinary record speaks for itself.

Liam Buchannan and Pat Clarke to repace Kane Hemmings and Greg Stewart - worth a thought ? And Dougie Hill to come back - anyone who can take the pikey by the throat is my kind of guy. :ph34r:

We can do better than they to they couldnt cut it in the 1st anymore

Season ticket prices announced. £230 for an adult and £210 with the early bird offer. Still don't know about gate prices whether they will change.

Its going to be an amazing season. Season ticket will be bought.

Surprised they never went up more

Good move. Keep it affordable as possible and lets see if we can get more season books sold with the club on a high at the moment. Need more locals at the games big time.

Archived