Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we were decent first half with a few cracking moves. Surprised boys not getting 90mins.

Higgins looked a bit better with several first time touches to open st mirren up.

St mirrens main weapon was wylde out left who looked electric. Have to double up if we come up against problems like that again.

Those diagonal balls cross field first half allowed him to use his pace and deano did well to restrict him or he would have utterly destroyed us. Was happy to see him go off after he was running riot second half.

As I posted in the Dumbo thread he's had more trails than I care to remember. Constantly doing pre season with Scottish clubs it seems. I think he played for QP latterly last season. I'm sure he was a sprinter or something so meant to be rapid. I've never seen him play so couldn't comment. Could be an option.

As I posted in the Dumbo thread he's had more trails than I care to remember. Constantly doing pre season with Scottish clubs it seems. I think he played for QP latterly last season. I'm sure he was a sprinter or something so meant to be rapid. I've never seen him play so couldn't comment. Could be an option.

If you're talking about the no. 9 he did look quick off the mark. Only really used his pace once but tried to cut inside afterwards and didn't get a shot away.

Archived