Sign in to follow this  
Cowden til i die

Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Heard theres a striker almost defo joining us. Dont think it would be too hard to work it out. Was playing with rovers last year...lol

Also an ex cowden man would be interested in re-joining if things were discussed. :P

Not Spence...

Just what I heard and lets be honest would we be surprised...

Probably not. He seems a bit of a dick though. Who's the ex Cowden man? One of East Fife's released bunch? I hope not anyway.

Nope

Probably not. He seems a bit of a dick though. Who's the ex Cowden man? One of East Fife's released bunch? I hope not anyway.

Archie Campbell?

HAHAHAH He seems a dick thats quality muz.. Ex cowden man is discussing things with his current club but things stalling and he would be happy to return. Like anything its all very well saying they are interested and heard this and that but its down to jimmy and his thoughts on the player really eh..

That's not really what's being said. We will have a squad containing 6 full time players. We already have Brett and Milne as full time players - perhaps Robertson as well.

Fair enough, just found it a bit strange that if you went down some fans were saying it could be the end but now you've stayed up you're looking at signing players up full-time.

saying nothing bud... maybe will come to nothing maybe come to something aha. Gonna be a decent amount of players coming in I imagine though 7 maybe 8???

see all the ex cowden players at East Fife have all been released , would take a punt on scott durie whos rejected a contract there and left , as for our current squad i can imagine , usai , morton , stevenson and stewart will be released , seen someone earlier mentioning kenny adamson , no chance will we release him hes been unlucky at the tail end of this season he got injured and mckewon came in and played very well to keep him out of the squad , brownlie been released by partick and heard him saying to someone on sunday to put money on him coming back next season .

Aye I heard Coult was telling everyone at the Airdrie POTY do he was coming back. Would be a strange signing.

that would be a backwards step anyway , hemmings and stewart replaced by lewis coult

I dont know if anyones mentioned big Nat. He has been a great signing and I think he should be one of our full time players if he wanted it.