Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely, but they have a far bigger budget and a manager who knows how to skoosh this league as the only full time team.

Stranraer and Brechin are weakened this season with Forfar's ageing squad surely catching up on them. I dunno who will challenge them.

Is Pat Scullion going to be with us this coming season?

He probably hopes to get into coaching eventually and hanging around at Central Park would give him a start.

Stranraer and Brechin are weakened this season with Forfar's ageing squad surely catching up on them. I dunno who will challenge them.

While Forfar may be aging they'll still be one of the front runners, Dick is a good manager for the third tier and they've actually got a cracking front line with Swankie, Hilson and Denholm. Kader and Templeman are handy aswell.

Ayr are short of a striker but have a solid defence and a reasonable midfield, at the moment those two are shaping up best.

Waiting to see what we do in regards to signings etc.

aye im there. I think he will have a couple of things on his mind tomorrow to be fair...haha. think pat scullion is going as well so al maybe ask him to sign on for the cowden again........

in regards to goalies i think there are a few good goalies out there maybe just not been given much chances. I heard we would be back in for john gibson?

Wwwooh. Dougie Hill fan. / Hinger oan.

First signing will be greig Spence and will be announced later today. 1 year contract.

Always thought he was an annoying wee c**t when he played against us. Must mean he was doing simething decent for the opposition.

Not a bad signing if true.

Archived