Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Can't speak for anyone else criticising but i think i've missed one or two games since the last promotion and not many in the recent years before that. Today was the first time i've missed a game when i've been in the UK for the best part of 10 years.

Regardless of which league we're in next season i'll be back but i'm not wasting my time watching the shambles JN has turned us into any more.

Spent this afternoon cutting the grass. Took me ages though as i was looking at twitter updates every 2 minutes.

Certainly wisnae meaning to have a go at folk like yourself or even folk that canny go because of work or location.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cowden need a leader on the pitch.......step up Toby king.Where is that man now?

no idea. Last i seen him was in alexandria about five years ago. He's our legend and hero but, you can have toorie grudgingly. Did the two ever play against each other?

Sure I was at that game. Very decent team we have there.

Toorie n wee burnie played some brilliant fitba. Loved watchin that side. MM the only Cowden player I've snogged. He wiz dishin oot big slabbery wans tae everbody in Humphreys that night. Tart.

Toorie n wee burnie played some brilliant fitba. Loved watchin that side. MM the only Cowden player I've snogged. He wiz dishin oot big slabbery wans tae everbody in Humphreys that night. Tart.

Bacardi Breezer night?

Bacardi Breezer night?

Correct. Haybo hadnae ordered enough beer in.

Nae beer/lager left by 9ish then u n Duth started orderin different flavas o' that pish.

Correct. Haybo hadnae ordered enough beer in.

Nae beer/lager left by 9ish then u n Duth started orderin different flavas o' that pish.

Watermelon still ma fave.

They did the job. Can't remember if we were buying 6 or 9 bottles a round because of the fear of them running out as well. Memorable night I think!

Nah he's an arsehole, played up for the cameras and obviously had f**k all interest in the football - you wouldn't go for a pie during the game. Other East Fife fans were saying it was about the only game he had ever been to.

Vince is great.

Nah he's an arsehole, played up for the cameras and obviously had f**k all interest in the football - you wouldn't go for a pie during the game. Other East Fife fans were saying it was about the only game he had ever been to.

Vince is great.

Vince was the real star of that episode. I was brought in as security to protect him and Somey!

Archived