Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Don't think we could afford to get rid of Jimmy to be fair...where would we find the compo from???..Hope Nic will leave it to Lee for the remainder of the season, as he now has a fantastic position elsewhere...Dropping Brownlie all season, abandoning the 3_5_2 that kept us up( in decent fashion ), and bizarre summer signings, would have finished anyone else imo. Injuries have been brutal though this season.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it !

Players are not good enough. End of. We could have Alex Ferguson in charge and he couldn't get that bunch of wasters to put in a performance.

Don't think it's fair to refer to them all as wasters. However, I think you're correct about player quality. Nowhere near good enough.

Jimmy told the media that he had offered to resign three times already this season. Did he do this with financial strings attached, such as insisting on a pay off I wonder? The fact that he already has another gig should mean that he would go without asking for money from us, assuming that he is a man with integrity of course. I can't imagine that he is strapped for cash.

Jimmy told the media that he had offered to resign three times already this season. Did he do this with financial strings attached, such as insisting on a pay off I wonder. The fact that he already has another gig should mean that he would go without asking for money from us if he has any integrity. I can't imagine that he is strapped for cash.

Don't think he will walk.

Did he not have to get security when at Millwall and would not quit ?

Jimmy told the media that he had offered to resign three times already this season. Did he do this with financial strings attached, such as insisting on a pay off I wonder. The fact that he already has another gig should mean that he would go without asking for money from us, assuming that he is a man with integrity of course. I can't imagine that he is strapped for cash.

He would have wanted a pay off, but as he now has this new position I would hope he would do the honourable thing. As you say he is not going to be short of a Bob or two.

Don't think he will walk.

Did he not have to get security when at Millwall and would not quit ?

That's why I'm wondering if he asked for a cash pay off. He always struck me as a decent kind of guy so I would be sad to think that he was trying to wring out a few more months wages from us rather than just move on to his new job with Northern Ireland.

That's why I'm wondering if he asked for a cash pay off. He always struck me as a decent kind of guy so I would be sad to think that he was trying to wring out a few more months wages from us rather than just move on to his new job with Northern Ireland.

He won't go without the cash.

We don't have any cash, he's spent it all.

So the board must put him on gardening leave and ask LM to see us thru to the end of the season with the promise of the position next season if he wants it.

I doubt it !

Players are not good enough. End of. We could have Alex Ferguson in charge and he couldn't get that bunch of wasters to put in a performance.

The "longer serving" players have been badly let down by the signings this season.

No wonder they're demoralised.

Injuries haven't helped us this year but the signing policy of JN has been abysmal - forwards in particular.

The "longer serving" players have been badly let down by the signings this season.

No wonder they're demoralised.

Injuries haven't helped us this year but the signing policy of JN has been abysmal - forwards in particular.[/quote

Simple as that.

We can all speculate about why Jimmy isn't away but we just don't know. Could be that the board ( Donald) are convinced that he can still be the man to keep us up and having backed him to the hilt can't back away from this now.

As mentioned earlier it is such a shame that a season with so much promise has turned into such a mess. From the huge high of thumping Dunfermline at East End in the play off final last season to the despair of watching us play abysmal football almost every week and take pumpings like 10-0 against a team in the same league as us.

We had a good core of players left at the beginning of the season but Jimmy is out of touch now and his signings have been shockingly poor. His time in league football is past and he should go now and enjoy the end of his career in his new job.

We have players who can keep us up, but they won't up their game until the buffoon walks. NI must be off their rockers to take him on board. Watch them implode now.

I should add that it saddens me to say that. He is ruining the good feeling the support had towards him.

We have players who can keep us up, but they won't up their game until the buffoon walks. NI must be off their rockers to take him on board. Watch them implode now.

Different role as a no2 as you know Pele. Disnae piss guys aff wi selection and disnae have to take the flak for tactics. Just has to gee them up,

And in my experience clean dug shit fae the park, fetch balls fae the burns and take the posts Doon. Easy.

I should add that it saddens me to say that. He is ruining the good feeling the support had towards him.

I believe in our players. They don't tho just now.

Archived