Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see any possible way Hemmings will be playing for us. He 100% has full time offers from Scottish clubs so I don't see why he would sign for us on less money.

I'm not really bothered who he signs for now as it's not us.

He's in a totally different situation now from last year. Teams knew little about him and be was considered a rangers flop. Now everyone in Scotland knows about him and he's admitted himself that he's played his last game for us. I'd be shocked.

Never given it a thought that Kane would play for us again...No chance.Last season Hemmings didn't have any offers, so decided to come to us, and it worked big time. Now he has plenty options.

More realistic, and important, we get Nat and Thomas signed.Ended the season with a very settled back 3/5, and assuming we are not getting Rory back then I can see JN looking for another formation next season.

See Lee Erwin available from Motherwell. I know he got injured last season but if hes fit we should try and get him. Would be good on our wee pitch aswell.

Interesting. 20 years old, 6ft 2, 12 stones 7lb, good goalscorer, under 18 Scottish internationalist, but has had two bad injuries, needs to get fully fit. Bit of the Hemmings about him? Al, you're Jimmy Nic's right hand man when it comes to team selection. I think you should phone Jimmy. Seriously. If he's even half as good as Craig Moore was, he could do us a turn.

Interesting. 20 years old, 6ft 2, 12 stones 7lb, good goalscorer, under 18 Scottish internationalist, but has had two bad injuries, needs to get fully fit. Bit of the Hemmings about him? Al, you're Jimmy Nic's right hand man when it comes to team selection. I think you should phone Jimmy. Seriously. If he's even half as good as Craig Moore was, he could do us a turn.

Erwin looked better than moore when we saw them last summer in pre season friendly at central. Totally different type of forwards (moore and erwin), would make a good pairing.

Im guessing hes struggling with injury that he's been released.

Quick heads up re match arrangements for 2014/15 as follows:

Category A League games (v Rangers, Hibs, Hearts). Away fans will be accommodated on the South and West Terracings. Home fans (plus Hospitality and other guests, club officials, press, etc) will be in the New and Old Stands. These games will be all ticket and please note that all stand tickets will have specific numbered seats allocated to each ticketholder. Season ticket holders will be asked to arrange to pick up a ticket in exchange for their match voucher. The normal maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per fan for the home end will be 2 per person.

Category B League games (v the other six championship clubs). Away fans will be accommodated on the West Terracing and old stand. Home fans (plus Hospitality and other guests, club officials, press, etc) will be located in the New Stand and south terracing. These games will not be all ticket.

Please therefore note that all League games will be subject to segregation.

Archived