Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference with Mccall is that he would get international breaks off as Motherwell won't play whereas we still will. What a joke, hope he gets some sort of wage deduction for the games he misses.

Fans won't like this. Why is he staying with us? He clearly doesn't need to.

If all the rumours are true about Nicholl trying to resign and now him joining up with NI, I find it quite incredible he's still being kept as manager. I assume your board would need to grant NI permission to speak to him? Even stranger if true. If I was player I'd be looking at that thinking, well the manager doesn't want to be here now and won't be here next season, what exactly am I playing for here?

A man who is trying to lead us to safety in what we have been told is massively important to club who in my opinion should no longer be at the club is now doing another job - I dont care if he was only taking one training session all his time efforts/responsibilities lie at Cowdenbeath FC. I like Jimmy but this is getting way way beyond a joke now and I personally think a certain 1-2 people need to grow a backbone within the boardroom

Truly bizarre that he's not been allowed to resign and then allowed to take on another role.

Was it confirmed that he defo wanted to resign or was that just a rumour?

There was an audio interview from the Fife Times where he said he tried to resign three times. Can't get much more proof than that.

It's all a shambles. The lack of information and communication from the club is just another cog in the wheel of shambles.

There was an audio interview from the Fife Times where he said he tried to resign three times. Can't get much more proof than that.

It's all a shambles. The lack of information and communication from the club is just another cog in the wheel of shambles.

Bet Alloa fans are loving this. Getting rid of their manager doesn't seem to have affected them.

A man who is trying to lead us to safety in what we have been told is massively important to club who in my opinion should no longer be at the club is now doing another job - I dont care if he was only taking one training session all his time efforts/responsibilities lie at Cowdenbeath FC. I like Jimmy but this is getting way way beyond a joke now and I personally think a certain 1-2 people need to grow a backbone within the boardroom

Sounds like he's already got two feet in the lifeboat...

Archived