Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Well why not say that then? Make it clear. We have no idea what it's for.

Moan.Moan.Moan. People like you have already driven people like CC off the forum who was always trying to give us some inkling of what was going on behind the scenes. Just give it a rest FFS.

My club was humiliated today. I can only quote from a post I made in September "I will not be put in the position of being embarassed by our achievements which is where we are at the moment. We should not walk quietly into the night, if we have to, rather with a snarl and a baring of the fangs and hanging on for grim death and to say we are COWDEN and we are here and deserve to be so and that we will be nobody's whipping boys." Hmmm.

Having watched that rubbish at Murrayfield and seen the full time score at Hearts I can honestly say I am having a very,very bad day. If I had a cat, I would kick it. I plan to drink myself into a state of self-pitying stupor and go to bed and wake up tomorrow with a headache and a thoroughly bad temper. Keep the f**k out of my way for the next few days.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moan.Moan.Moan. People like you have already driven people like CC off the forum who was always trying to give us some inkling of what was going on behind the scenes. Just give it a rest FFS.

My club was humiliated today. I can only quote from a post I made in September "I will not be put in the position of being embarassed by our achievements which is where we are at the moment. We should not walk quietly into the night, if we have to, rather with a snarl and a baring of the fangs and hanging on for grim death and to say we are COWDEN and we are here and deserve to be so and that we will be nobody's whipping boys." Hmmm.

Having watched that rubbish at Murrayfield and seen the full time score at Hearts I can honestly say I am having a very,very bad day. If I had a cat, I would kick it. I plan to drink myself into a state of self-pitying stupor and go to bed and wake up tomorrow with a headache and a thoroughly bad temper. Keep the f**k out of my way for the next few days.

Asking questions fans at the game ask. CC chose to walk away, nothing to do with me.

Enjoy the rugby though. I suffered 90 minutes of that today - let's not moan.

FFS, just told you haven't I ?

Get a copy of the balance sheet from someone who was at the AGM. That's what I did. Or would you rather just moan about everyone who is busting a gut for the Club.

David Allan has already left the forum, due to abuse. What we will do if the board walk too. What then ?

You haven't told me, you've speculated.

Left the forum because of abuse? Behave.

Calm down folks.

We're all gutted about today but as others have said there would be no Cowdenbeath Football Club if it wasn't for our current board.

Disgraceful result today but we must not have a divide between the fans.

Let's stick together and hope we can still survive in this league but make no mistake the players today need a hard kick up the backside.

That's the type of passion I've come to expect from 316 on here. Still, it reminded me of this though :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA#t=18

So it's nearly the end of a dreadful Saturday for us Cowden fans who are drowning their sorrows I am sure.

Thankfully we are playing in this league this season against big teams.

10 nil an absolute disgrace,absolutely shameful,absolutely toothless.

However believe it or not we still have a chance of survival and could be laughing about this result come the end of the season.

It looks like our fantastic Chairman is sticking by Jimmy and we need to support that decision unless I am mistaken come tomorrow by reading the media headlines.

This is now the real test of character from the players and yes Jimmy himself.Jimmy has a job to do by motivating these players and taking the bull by the horns and getting this team sorted out.

Jimmy as hard as a task as it is must take something from the Rangers game.

As unpopular as it sounds bringing in a new manager will do nothing at this stage of the season with the toothless players we seem to have and the transfer window shut etc

Yes Jimmy picked them and he must question himself over some of these players.

Look at Dunfermline let's bring in potter he will be brilliant.I say no more.

Jimmy is a very experienced manager and I am certain the Chairman has gave him strong words tonight which is warranted after today's shambolic display.

Let's hang in there and survive this roller-coaster of a season and get behind the team.

P.S I am not defending Jimmy as he is fully accountable for recent horrific form but I genuinely don't think a new manager will change things.Dunfermline,Morton and Livingston are prime examples.

And also I am finding it hard as I am angry that alot of our players don't seem to give a Damn.

However it's the club I love and not the players we have,therefore we have to get behind them as hard as it is.

Archived