Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Yeah if you believe that. It's clear money has been wasted on the playing budget this season - 31 players tells you so. What else do we need money that wasn't budgeted for?

I never said money hasn't been wasted on the playing budget. You can't budget for everything though - numerous postponed home games and lack of hospitality from games against Hearts and Rangers.

The money the 100 club gave to the club is the least of our worries right now. Nicholl should do the honorable thing and walk but in football we all know being honorable never happens!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame our game in hand is against Rangers.

However they are by no means playing well either and have difficulties behind the scenes.

If there is away to put this humiliating defeat behind us then the players needs to do the business on Saturday and get something from the Rangers game.

If I was the Chairman tonight my message to Jimmy is simple.Take at least a point from the Ranger's game to get us back eighth and we will take it from there.A loss must be avoidable at all costs.

It's a shame our game in hand is against Rangers.

However they are by no means playing well either and have difficulties behind the scenes.

If there is away to put this humiliating defeat behind us then the players needs to do the business on Saturday and get something from the Rangers game.

If I was the Chairman tonight my message to Jimmy is simple.Take at least a point from the Ranger's game to get us back eighth and we will take it from there.A loss must be avoidable at all costs.

Playing well or not they are still miles ahead of us. Their last visit to Central showed us that.

Been expecting a thumping since Christmas, just didn't think it was going to be that bad.

It's been said already that last weeks result was bad. It was, much worse. We are lucky to still be in with a chance of staying up. We'll have to finish in eighth place though, no way will we beat any of the leaguee1 teams.

I 'd love to know what our plan was today.

Where does the 11k go then? I think, as the guys who pay into it every month. the least we deserve is to know where it is being spent?

The balance sheet is circulated every year at the AGM. Policing and stewarding will be a huge increase on last year as well as all the other stuff like rent to the Brewster Cowboys and pitch repairs from stock car damage. I hope this doesn't turn into a tirade against the Directors cos they put in the effort and money no doubt on all our behalfs. The last thing they need is the fans starting on them.

Yes, Jimmy needs to walk but the players are a disgrace. So called professionals losing 10 goals is a joke. I hope they all get binned at the end of the season and see where they end up. Most will go junior cos that's their level.

The balance sheet is circulated every year at the AGM. Policing and stewarding will be a huge increase on last year as well as all the other stuff like rent to the Brewster Cowboys and pitch repairs from stock car damage. I hope this doesn't turn into a tirade against the Directors cos they put in the effort and money no doubt on all our behalfs. The last thing they need is the fans starting on them.

Yes, Jimmy needs to walk but the players are a disgrace. So called professionals losing 10 goals is a joke. I hope they all get binned at the end of the season and see where they end up. Most will go junior cos that's their level.

Well said Sir

Sorry Stuart hit the wrong tab here meant to give you a greenie not sure how/if can correct.

Ach not bothered. Don't worry about that.

The money will be spent on a variety of things. The 100 Club was set up to generate funds for the club to support the running of the club as well as supporting the playing side of things.

Ach not bothered. Don't worry about that.

The money will be spent on a variety of things. The 100 Club was set up to generate funds for the club to support the running of the club as well as supporting the playing side of things.

Thanks Staurt I understand that and why I was trying to give you a greenie. Clubs and businesses incur trading liabilities and if they experience a situation where earned trading revenue is deferred then there can be an issue. As well as host of other operation expenses etc. and we can't expect a board of directors who are ordinary fans to shoulder those burdens continually on their own.

All these things should be budgeted for though and the huge increase in income should cover it.

Agree with the rest.

All these things should be budgeted for though and the huge increase in income should cover it.

Agree with the rest.

. The club always get a donation from the 100 club so I assume that forms part of the budget. At the AGM David Allan did say that the playing budget has increased substantially because every team increased the playing budget so we have to offer more to keep and get players. Whether they are good signings is for debate. I think not.

Well why not say that then? Make it clear. We have no idea what it's for.

FFS, just told you haven't I ?

Get a copy of the balance sheet from someone who was at the AGM. That's what I did. Or would you rather just moan about everyone who is busting a gut for the Club.

David Allan has already left the forum, due to abuse. What we will do if the board walk too. What then ?

FFS, just told you haven't I ?

Get a copy of the balance sheet from someone who was at the AGM. That's what I did. Or would you rather just moan about everyone who is busting a gut for the Club.

David Allan has already left the forum, due to abuse. What we will do if the board walk too. What then ?

We'd be gawn if board walk

Archived