Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to believe the Iain Campbell rumour. I recall Ross County fans saying when he signed for Alloa a few years back that he was a terrible player and thinking he couldn't be as bad as they were making out. He was worse and it was hard not feel that he was only in senior football because his dad gave him his break and kept signing him for different clubs. I do remember Forfar fans saying last year that he had improved though, maybe a late bloomer :unsure: .

Hard to believe the Iain Campbell rumour. I recall Ross County fans saying when he signed for Alloa a few years back that he was a terrible player and thinking he couldn't be as bad as they were making out. He was worse and it was hard not feel that he was only in senior football because his dad gave him his break and kept signing him for different clubs. I do remember Forfar fans saying last year that he had improved though, maybe a late bloomer :unsure: .

I can't believe it either. Saw him play for Forfar a few times, he didn't even last the full game.

Couple of seasons back I was worried if I'd have a team to support.

Let's enjoy next season big time n c wot happens. For years we've been going to places (and no disrespect) Montrose, Coatbridge, Arbroath, methil and Berwick

Let's fuckn do it

Wouldn,t jump the gun just yet on Nat not being signed.With being in the playoff final the players effectively lose two weeks of their holidays so its not surprising that he would be away just now.Kenny would fit in to the left of the back three but it still leaves us looking for a left mid like McKeown.

I never judge any player on what their former teams supporters say about them e.g. Brownlie being slated by the Ayr posters. Campbell does seem a bit random though. Is this a definite deal or just a possible ?

I used to play in same team as his cousin so I text him and he says he thinks its happening.

I know a guy who has played with Ian Campbell and it appears that he is signing, he also says that he will do a great job for us wide left (where Rory was playing)

He has played a lot of games at senior level now and is a local lad, if Jimmy thinks he is good enough for the championship next year lets give the boy a chance!!

Archived