Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote from the courier saying Jimmy may not be able to tie up the two potential striker signings in time for the Livingston unfortunately.

Also our injured players will be playing in a friendly against Broxburn Juniors tonight.

Quote from the courier saying Jimmy may not be able to tie up the two potential striker signings in time for the Livingston game unfortunately.

Also our injured players will be playing in a friendly against Broxburn Juniors tonight.

No idea who they are.

My father in law who is a Dunfermline supporter says Goze Ugwu is on big money.

Can't see any evidence on his twitter account about him coming to us as suggested by another Dunfermline fan.

No point in starting a rumour mill we will just have to wait and see.

Fingers crossed for a much needed win on Saturday.

Looking forward to see who we bring in.

He injured himself running for the ball at Clyde. Just fell over and he's out for the whole season.

He injured himself running for the ball at Clyde. Just fell over and he's out for the whole season.

To be fair, I remember at the time it was said he caught his studs in the Astro and tore his groin. Thats as bad an injury as ahamstring or similar.

Did Chopper not play? Aye I've been there a few time they have a fantastic community set up. A model club.

Couldn,t get his shift at work changed apparently but he was over at Cowden during the day training.Sounds encouraging that he may not be far away.Dean played left back first half and Kenny got a good half hour.

Strange to have Dean playing left back, you'd think he would come right into the side with The Israeli Haslam on the left side. Brownlie to keep his place alongside Nat as well.

I still think we are geared to be playing 352. You could see on Saturday we have f**k all midfield width! Robertson is not a wide player and Haslam is not a midfielder.

Archived