Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Haha if only! I'm all about Lawrence Shankland!

We definitely need a striker. We were so lucky last season to have Hemmings and Stewart. I feel we have a better all round team this year and signing a good striker would imo keep us up.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better news. Better than I expected. A few more signings would be good, but we really need the win tomorrow. Is there a chance the park will be waterlogged?

What's happening with McManus who was on loan from Aberdeen to Morton? He looks a promising player and will be behind Shankland at Aberdeen.

Nah disagree there. McManus was dreadful with Alloa last year and is doing okay in a poor poor league.

Things must be bad if we are signing lower league rejects !

Hope it's true as he is their top scorer and we badly need a striker.

He has been let go by Dunfermline as Potter wishes to spend money elsewhere.

Just get Hemmings on loan and we are sorted ????.

Remember the difference Jimmy made in the January window last season.I am confident he will do the same again this season.

Remember we are still eighth and that's whats important just now.

Let's get behind the team at Livingston next week to go ten points clear and hopefully Alloa will drop points also.

As always our away support creates a better atmosphere than when we play at home so hopefully we can create a good atmosphere for the players next week.

Top scorer with 7 from 14 you say?

Wonder why they released him?

Details on the Dunfermline page why they released him.

A mixture of fitness and freeing up money.If you read the Dunfermline threads they were apparently paying his digs.

7 goals out of 14 will do me though.

Archived