Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Permanent or on loan?! If it's a loan I assume that's our last loan signing of the season as that will be 5.

Think it's an actual signing, not a loan deal. He was unlucky with injuries during the loan spell, but when he did play I thought he looked useful.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked him, near and tidy but won't cement someone or play a killer pass so fans don't necessarily take to him. Improvement on what we have and that's all you can ask really.

Yeah, tbh I thought we had a decent squad with the other loan players and without the number of injuries. Don't know what will happen with Kudos though.

Don't know what will happen with Kudos though.

Ask and you shall receive :

Cowdenbeath Football Club can confirm the signing of former St Mirren player Declan Hughes until the summer of 2016.

Further to Declan signing on at Central Park, we can also confirm Dundee United have agreed to extend the loan agreement for Kudus Oyenuga until June 2015.

Experienced midfielder Colin Marshall has penned a deal which sees him extend his contract until the end of this season's campaign.

Promising young goalkeeper Jamie Sneddon has also put pen to paper on a new deal, seeing him stay at the club until December 2017.

All deals are subject to SFA clearance.

Ask and you shall receive :

Cowdenbeath Football Club can confirm the signing of former St Mirren player Declan Hughes until the summer of 2016.

Further to Declan signing on at Central Park, we can also confirm Dundee United have agreed to extend the loan agreement for Kudus Oyenuga until June 2015.

Experienced midfielder Colin Marshall has penned a deal which sees him extend his contract until the end of this season's campaign.

Promising young goalkeeper Jamie Sneddon has also put pen to paper on a new deal, seeing him stay at the club until December 2017.

All deals are subject to SFA clearance.

Got to be happy with that.

Happy new year!

Some good news.

Fancy there's more.

Couldn't see Utd wanting Kudos back so was always on the cards. If his contract ends in the summer would be amazed if they renew it.

He's under contract at Utd until the following summer Al signed a 3 year deal when he joined them.

Archived