Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah this is all season mate, I just really noticed it on Saturday as we were behind them. They spoke once during 90 minutes.

Never mind hopefully that improves as not healthy to have any animosity amongst management for obvious reasons but probably nothing to worry about.

If we continue to remain eighth all season Jimmy and Lee can not talk all season for me so long as we remain in this position or higher.

Does no one watch these foreign players or trial them before we sign them? Jurrasic and Zeph Thomas are two of the worst strikers we have ever had, think of the money they have taken from us. Jurrasic was an absolute fraud of a player.

Jurisic's away, along with young goalie Jamie Sneddon.

Strange to see Sneddon leave with no other keeper on the books. This can only mean that we are going to sign another keeper and drop Robbie for no reason.

Was Sneddon not well thought of by the management team?

Strange to see Sneddon leave with no other keeper on the books. This can only mean that we are going to sign another keeper and drop Robbie for no reason.

Was Sneddon not well thought of by the management team?

There is another goalkeeper on the books - Shaun Hunter. There could of course be a whole range of reasons re the Jamie Sneddon situation.

There is another goalkeeper on the books - Shaun Hunter. There could of course be a whole range of reasons re the Jamie Sneddon situation.

not in the black and white world of cowden fans.

if we think something should happen, we are entitled to go mental if it doesnt purely because we think it should.

I know how some posters on here feel about Ian Campbell, but I do feel he has been treated a bit Shity by the management. Thought it a strange signing at the time, but it was all Jimmy could find at the time as back up for Kenny. Yano as I thought didn't have the fitness levels to do well in this league, but he has a great left foot and takes fantastic frees/corners. He was caught out terribly at Falkirk, but then again we were a shambles that first half, and hasent featured since. We now have Kenny, Deano, Halsman, and Jimmy would probably play Robbo or Kyle ahead of him at left back. If that's what Jimmy thinks of him, then the manager had no point in signing him.

not in the black and white world of cowden fans.if we think something should happen, we are entitled to go mental if it doesnt purely because we think it should.

Only Cowden fans do that. No other fans in the world. We are the most negative fans in the world.

According to Twitter TOB's red card has been rescinded. Shocked that the correct decision has been reached.

Not like us to get a break like that. Maybe our good fortune will carry on into the New Year starting with a win against the Rovers!

Is there fundraising nights in the works for the club?Happy to help organise something?

I know race nights have been done in the past but personally do not know if they have been a success?

Many Thanks - we will look at options/ideas early in the new year re meetings/fundraisers, etc

Archived