Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

i think it is unfair to judge him playing wide left. Not enough pace and trickery for this position.Have seen him play centre mid and he is very capable in that position with a good range of passing.

Thats the problem we cant judge a lot of the players as they are not playing their natural position.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it is unfair to judge him playing wide left. Not enough pace and trickery for this position.Have seen him play centre mid and he is very capable in that position with a good range of passing.

I've also seen him in that position and he's been poor. You'd thinks 20 year old getting a chance in the first team would be desperate to take it but he lets it pass him by. He hasn't been given a chance by any manager and that tells its own story. He adds absolutely nothing to the squad.

Im sure it was against Elgin on Mothers day the same year we got promoted?

Mind walking round towards the exit, and we blew a chance and I just had enough and went down the stairs. I just got to the gate and heard the roar, ran back up to see everyone celebrating. If only we never got beat of the shire 3rd last game and dropping 2 points against the Rovers the week after we would have won the title, the squad that season would have deserved it. But we are Cowden after all, we do it the hard way, but it was a terrific end to the season to see a true Cowden hero grabbing the goal to clinch promotion.

Mind walking round towards the exit, and we blew a chance and I just had enough and went down the stairs. I just got to the gate and heard the roar, ran back up to see everyone celebrating. If only we never got beat of the shire 3rd last game and dropping 2 points against the Rovers the week after we would have won the title, the squad that season would have deserved it. But we are Cowden after all, we do it the hard way, but it was a terrific end to the season to see a true Cowden hero grabbing the goal to clinch promotion.

i was at the bottom of the steps.

Am sure hislop score a 35 yarder into Martin that day which was our only home defeat that season i think.

Aye, Flannery's goal seemed like it was from the half way line, it was a very low shot and it took a bounce over Martin's hand. Can remember the rumour from that season that Levein was keen to sign Flannery and Dumbarton's other forward Andy Brown??, big guy he was.

Don't know about that but we did sign Toby King from them that season.

Aye, Flannery's goal seemed like it was from the half way line, it was a very low shot and it took a bounce over Martin's hand. Can remember the rumour from that season that Levein was keen to sign Flannery and Dumbarton's other forward Andy Brown??, big guy he was.

Hated flannery but would have had him in my team

Toby king was solid and had a good shot on him.

Had to smile when I saw Lewis Coult had to go in goals for Stirling yesterday when their goalie was sent off and then the Flamingo saved the penalty!

Had a much needed laugh when I heard that on the radio on the way home. Did he not have to go in goals for us once due to a sending off or am I just imagining that ? Could just be the amount of drink I have sunk over Crimbo. The man of the match Champagne I had after the Dumbo game was probably the last straw tbh.

Archived