Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Who the f**k agreed to that? Why not play them the week AFTER their cup tie. Total disadvantage to part time players v full time Tues/Sat/Tues.

We're too soft.

Just give them the points and forget the game.

Everybody happy with that?

Or does that clash with our illustrious leaders international schedule? - hivnae checked - just havin an uneducated dig.

Lets face it. A league fixture at TFS means were getting scudded anyway. Be as well sending the 20's up there.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to print name and number on back of the home shirt. I popped in the club yesterday but they told me they do not have any until beginning of next season. Does anyone know where I can get name and number printed?

Lee Makel in charge next week at ibrox as Jimmys left us in the lurch and swanned off to Belfast to do his muck and nettles routine to international players.......yet he's still in charge. The board need to hang their heads in shame.

I would like to print name and number on back of the home shirt. I popped in the club yesterday but they told me they do not have any until beginning of next season. Does anyone know where I can get name and number printed?

Football nation on Lothian Road in Edinburgh.

Lee Makel in charge next week at ibrox as Jimmys left us in the lurch and swanned off to Belfast to do his muck and nettles routine to international players.......yet he's still in charge. The board need to hang their heads in shame.

Have a feeling Jimmy might leave after Tuesday night's game..could be well wrong of course.

If that's true the man must never be allowed back. Just let Lee take over for the rest of the season. Can't be any worse and may just be the difference we need.

Have a feeling Jimmy might leave after Tuesday night's game..could be well wrong of course.

I hope you are correct. Maybe the team will put in a performance out of pure delight!

Alloa look really threatening looking at the Raith game.

Shame our players can't pose the same threat.

Best we can get is a play off spot but I think livvy will catch us. We will not win another game this season. How can we when we don't shoot. Look at the stats from the last 6 or so games. Possession is minimal.

I don't know what it would take for Jimmy to walk. I think he is staying just to stop Makel,getting the job and is not really interested.

Bit harsh on the board, if we didn't have them we probably wouldn't have a club to support.

However, the manager is a different story. Managers are getting punted all over the place with better records than Jimmy's. Surely he can see the damage he has done and continues to do. All the wrong players have been signed, I can't see how we can win a game, we won't beat Alloa that's for sure.

I'd give Makel a chance, he can't be any worse. At least he knows the players and what they can or can not do.

What a horrible season this has been and it could have been so different.

Alloa look really threatening looking at the Raith game.

Shame our players can't pose the same threat.

See what punting a failing manager does. Alloa show us the difference it makes. No big old Jim knows what he's doing, not showing up to our games and we're in a relegation dogfight. He's an c**t of a man.

Archived