Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the football front there is an article from Jimmy in the courier regarding his international position.

More bad news on the playing front that Herron is injured for the rest of the season.

JN says that he thinks the supporters won't begrudge him the opportunity but admits that it will interfere with his role at Cowden. The sooner this chancer gets to f**k the better.

Jimmy nicholl has bills to pay like anyone else. He has been given the opportunity to be assistant of his national country and a chance of more money. Its a no brainer for him.

Really sad news on Frank. He was one of the main reasons there is a Cowden supporters bus.

RIP Frank

Frank was a good guy. I was unemployed for a short period. I met him down the street. He asked why he hadn't seen me at away games for a while. Told him I had no job, hence no funds. He said pay what you can for the bus. Bus was £7-8 . I handed him a fiver on the bus. He gave me back £4 and said never think you can't afford to follow the team. Got me a comp that day while he paid in at the cash gate. Never forgotten that gesture. RIP Ar dheis Dè raibh a naman

Frank was a good guy. I was unemployed for a short period. I met him down the street. He asked why he hadn't seen me at away games for a while. Told him I had no job, hence no funds. He said pay what you can for the bus. Bus was £7-8 . I handed him a fiver on the bus. He gave me back £4 and said never think you can't afford to follow the team. Got me a comp that day while he paid in at the cash gate. Never forgotten that gesture. RIP Ar dheis Dè raibh a naman

Sounds like he was a true gentleman.

What an outstanding story.

I remember on the longer away trips coming home, he'd be absolutely steaming and basically go around the whole bus having a yap with everyone. Most of it was jibberish right enough! Good guy.

He was different but his heart was in the right place as you can tell from the stories above.

One of the few bus trips I was on there was a chorus of 'Franky, Franky, Franky, Franky, nah, nah, nanananana'.

Falkirk 2 Tues in a row due to their Scottish cup

Who the f**k agreed to that? Why not play them the week AFTER their cup tie. Total disadvantage to part time players v full time Tues/Sat/Tues.

We're too soft.

Just give them the points and forget the game.

Everybody happy with that?

Or does that clash with our illustrious leaders international schedule? - hivnae checked - just havin an uneducated dig.

Who the f**k agreed to that? Why not play them the week AFTER their cup tie. Total disadvantage to part time players v full time Tues/Sat/Tues.

We're too soft.

Just give them the points and forget the game.

Everybody happy with that?

Or does that clash with our illustrious leaders international schedule? - hivnae checked - just havin an uneducated dig.

Its the SPFL who set the dates Lawro not the clubs.

Archived