Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald's tiger feet & meerschum will take over...reality bites for the smallest club in scottish football...bye

Eh? Wtf r u on about Wilbur?

Cowden 316 do us all a favour and stop defending nicholl whos a selfish shit. He's destroying the club and he should walk now. He's treating us with contempt by signing up for his escape route even before the season has ended. Nicholl should remember Cowden gave him another chance after his failures at killie and hibs and then he does this......

The fact that you have punched ridiculously above your weight with your odious little speedway for years and will go down this year thank f**k

You really need to stop this perma-seethe you've had going since we dared to share a division with the mighty Falkirk. It's not healthy mate. Think of your blood pressure with all that rage emanating.

I pray for your family if we beat you on Tuesday.

It's merely a board decision and as someone has said probably a smart forward thinking move from the board as JN may be able to influence some loan moves to our club by him breaking into the international scene.

I have nothing to gain in defending JN but from his point clubs were always going to be after him and we were always going to have a tough time in this league and he probably looks worse because of a number of other factors.

As I said any manager coming to our club will always be looking for a move away whether in the short or longer term.

JN will hopefully ensure our survival.

If this had happened earlier in the season then I would have fully encouraged his resignation due to him taking on such a big role for an international post whilst trying to manage a club the size of ours fighting relegation. however we have no other option at this late stage of the season so we must rally round and ensure our survival and continue to back the manager.

We can't loan anymore players? Are you insinuating he should be manager next season? That would be an utter disaster. He's a man who apparently has good contacts in the game but it hasn't really worked out for us.

Of course managers will look to move on but look at Murray at Dumbo. I wouldn't ever grudge a manager leaving us to step up but not for him to f**k off after relegating us then come back after getting punted.

Edit: and no we don't need to back the manager. We are grown adults with our own thought process and can make rationale decisions. We will always back the team but I don't think anyone is still backing the manager. He doesn't deserve it.

We can't loan anymore players? Are you insinuating he should be manager next season? That would be an utter disaster. He's a man who apparently has good contacts in the game but it hasn't really worked out for us.

Of course managers will look to move on but look at Murray at Dumbo. I wouldn't ever grudge a manager leaving us to step up but not for him to f**k off after relegating us then come back after getting punted.

I know what your saying Muzza but apparently it wasn't really a case of JN leaving us the last time to be fair to him as other factors were at play.

It's merely a board decision and as someone has said probably a smart forward thinking move from the board as JN may be able to influence some loan moves to our club by him breaking into the international scene.

I have nothing to gain in defending JN but from his point clubs were always going to be after him and we were always going to have a tough time in this league and he probably looks worse because of a number of other factors.

As I said any manager coming to our club will always be looking for a move away whether in the short or longer term.

JN will hopefully ensure our survival.

If this had happened earlier in the season then I would have fully encouraged his resignation due to him taking on such a big role for an international post whilst trying to manage a club the size of ours fighting relegation. however we have no other option at this late stage of the season so we must rally round and ensure our survival and continue to back the manager.

jimmy won't last the season so won't sign another loan for us because he won't be here. He'll jump ship after not delivering results against Dumbo, Raith and Livi on the pretext of NI duties. He's finished as a manager and knows it. This is his exit strategy to try and save face and get a decent assistants job. Pity the c**t has fucked us in the process.

Archived