Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like how u go on about playing against Greg Stewart and have a wankathon over it......

Did I ever tell you about the time I played against Greg Stewart? And marked him out of the game I'll have you know.

Thanks for reminding us all m8.

Cowdenbeath FC to its credit have at least communicated with fans regarding Jimmy Nicholls appointment via Facebook.

Still have concerns but may give us some publicity with Jimmy breaking into the international scene whilst representing our football club.

Jimmy like any other manager that comes to Cowdenbeath will use it as a stepping stone,so we need to stop thinking that's why we are struggling because he was trying to look for something.Jimmy like anyone else is looking after number one.

I personally don't think that Jimmy doesn't care,I don't think that is in his nature and he will want to help the club survive as a manager and as a freind to the chairman.

BBC taking the piss out of the appointment. Just the publicity we need.

He can get so far to f**k. Get someone young and hungry that would be delighted to take on the role. Not some washed up failure who can't wait to take on other things.

BBC taking the piss out of the appointment. Just the publicity we need.

He can get so far to f**k. Get someone young and hungry that would be delighted to take on the role. Not some washed up failure who can't wait to take on other things.

News difficult to digest due to our situation but like I have said every manager who will come to a club of our size will always look forward to taking on another job at another club.

Cowdenbeath FC to its credit have at least communicated with fans regarding Jimmy Nicholls appointment via Facebook.

Still have concerns but may give us some publicity with Jimmy breaking into the international scene whilst representing our football club.

Jimmy like any other manager that comes to Cowdenbeath will use it as a stepping stone,so we need to stop thinking that's why we are struggling because he was trying to look for something.Jimmy like anyone else is looking after number one.

I personally don't think that Jimmy doesn't care,I don't think that is in his nature and he will want to help the club survive as a manager and as a freind to the chairman.

Are you for real? We're a fucking laughing stock.

I think 316 is JN. Is his birthday the 31st of June?

Lol your a character Lawro.

I don't think Jimmys appointment is ideal for our survival fight this season but the board have granted the request and they obviously believe Jimmy can keep us up and if they were to release Jimmy it would hit the club in the pocket and bringing in a new manager would change nothing

???? no thanks.

If your country came knocking at your door you would accept it and the board have granted this.

The board should have granted his previous three wishes.

Lol your a character Lawro.

I don't think Jimmys appointment is ideal for our survival fight this season but the board have granted the request and they obviously believe Jimmy can keep us up and if they were to release Jimmy it would hit the club in the pocket and bringing in a new manager would change nothing

Au contraire Rodney. The longer the board procrastinates the lesser our survival chances become.

Archived