Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you need a few tickets for the Rangers game 316 as I won't be using mine?

Shame you aren't going.

I understand you will be piddled of as much as I am but what is not going to your teams home match going to achieve?

Yes you could say the players don't seem to give a Damn to why should I.

However you do care that's why your a Cowden fan so don't beat yourself up and feel sorry for yourself and get you your backside to Central on Saturday mate.

If you want Cowdenbeath Fc to survive and genuinely care about them then you will be there on Saturday.

If Jimmy isn't gone by then, I expect nothing but 90 mins of GTF's from the home support. I hope he's not there though.

I'm not going for sure. I have watched us play through the worst of times but I'm fucked if im going to take my son to watch this disgrace of a team. The manager has no pride if he refuses to walk after that utter humiliation.

Shame you aren't going.

I understand you will be piddled of as much as I am but what is not going to your teams home match going to achieve?

Yes you could say the players don't seem to give a Damn to why should I.

However you do care that's why your a Cowden fan so don't beat yourself up and feel sorry for yourself and get you your backside to Central on Saturday mate.

If you want Cowdenbeath Fc to survive and genuinely care about them then you will be there on Saturday.

Enjoy the game.

I'm not going for sure. I have watched us play through the worst of times but I'm fucked if im going to take my son to watch this disgrace of a team. The manager has no pride if he refuses to walk after that utter humiliation.

I find you not going even more of a disappointment if you are one of Cowden's legendary hardcore supporters.

This isn't about Jimmy.This is about us caring for our club.

I have no doubt our board will be taking the most appropriate measures after today's result but I don't think they will bring in a new manager as they may share the same view as me from my ear rlier post's.

P.S Not taking your son means those years you have had to experience horrific times has counted for nothing.You should take him along as he will see some of the lows and hopefully see the highs come the end of the season

If I took my son to the next game then He would phone Childline. No kid deserves that type of cruelty.

Our game can be cruel unfortunately.

Your decision and a real credit to you taking your son in the first place.

However regrettably he will probably now or in the future start supporting one of the bigger teams when we should be encouraging the likes of your son to watch Cowden regardless of how they are playing in order to invest in the fans of the future for Cowden to continue in the future

Our game can be cruel unfortunately.

Your decision and a real credit to you taking your son in the first place.

However regrettably he we probably now or in the future start supporting one of the bigger teams when we should be encouraging the likes of your son to watch Cowden regardless of how they are playing in order to invest in the fans of the future for Cowden to continue in the future

Just don't shout abuse at Nish 316. He is our future ;)

Just don't shout abuse at Nish 316. He is our future ;)

I will try and not ????

Seriously though mate please get behind our and your club with your son.It's not easy watching us I know.But we all genuinely care about our clubs future

Hibs have taken 9 off us in 2 games, Hearts 10 over 2 games, (incredibly we have drawn 0-0 with these two aswell :o )these teams are a level ahead of the part-timers like us. You beat us a couple of weeks ago on our patch, 10-0 is a sore one, but Alloa also lost, as did Livi.

I will try and not

Seriously though mate please get behind our and your club with your son.It's not easy watching us I know.But we all genuinely care about our clubs future

It's not easy. It's been horrible watching us all season. Kids shouldn't have to suffer that. I saw a couple of guys having an argument today in the stand that was serious enough for the stewards to step in. Thats what it's come to this season. The club at the moment is a mess.

I want to go every week and support my team. I expect something back. I don't expect us to go to Hearts and win. I expect us to go and fight and commit and dig and show pride in the jersey.

We have none of that at the moment and its a fucking shambles.

21 goals for 66 goals against. Jimmy Nicholl should show some honour and resign instead of hanging on. It's pathetic of him. What little respect I had left for him after he walked out on us after relegation 2010/2011 has gone.

Give Lee Makel his chance and prepare for next season. We are down. We are in a false position and the team with the lowest goals for with the highest goals against gets relegated.

Jimmy Nicholl is the man responsible for this mess.

It's not easy. It's been horrible watching us all season. Kids shouldn't have to suffer that. I saw a couple of guys having an argument today in the stand that was serious enough for the stewards to step in. Thats what it's come to this season. The club at the moment is a mess.

I want to go every week and support my team. I expect something back. I don't expect us to go to Hearts and win. I expect us to go and fight and commit and dig and show pride in the jersey.

We have none of that at the moment and its a fucking shambles.

That myself and it was nothing to go with today - some people have been waiting for their moment to snap and starting fights is their only response other then conversion. Couldnt wait for it.

That's where we are at though.

I will try and not

Good for you. Please cut out the patronising comments. I'm sure that you don't mean it but I don't need any lecture from you about how I need to support Cowden. Many thanks .

I am seriously finding it hard to go back again this season, first time I have ever felt like this being a Cowden fan. At least during the mid 90 to late 90's and the Welsh era the teams had a bit of fight about them, this side under Nicholl has absolutely nothing. All this talk about a new manager coming in at this time won't work is nonsense, a new manager could freshen things up and lift the players and we could get a few points that could save us. I know it may not work like Potter at Pars etc, but this is up to the board to decide. We would be rock bottom if it wasn't for Livi's point deductio, but the way things are we are going to end up bottom, and Nichol will probably walk anyway.

Anybody suggesting that the manager should stay in place and a new 1 won't change anything is an idiot.

From what I heard yesterday from an insider the players discipline /moral has gone.

It is showing on the pitch.

Yesterday was probably the worse it can get but it wont get much better until he goes.

Time to go Jimmy.

Anybody suggesting that the manager should stay in place and a new 1 won't change anything is an idiot.

From what I heard yesterday from an insider the players discipline /moral has gone.

It is showing on the pitch.

Yesterday was probably the worse it can get but it wont get much better until he goes.

Time to go Jimmy.

Worst thing about all of this is that Jimmy is such a nice guy. The Queens game was a similar shambles.

But worst of all was the Alloa game, had we won that things wouldn't seem nearly so bad.

Has anyone ever seen a game where the same team scored from three penalties, two of them coming within a minute?

Archived