Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

you beat me to it.

we are saying exactly the same. Whats going on? Should easily be enough income this season to cover everything or we are in huge trouble.

pity cowden cowboy is not on here. Could have shed some light.

Whereas if we go down, which looks likely, that £11k could be vital as gates will plummit. If we can't be sustainable this season we never will be - it's a real worry.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email just says we are giving 11k to the club. Usually more info than that.

Maybe they were going to lump it on a Hearts victory today. Probably only return a few quid profit though!

Jimmy Nic should do the honourable thing now and resign. Utterly humiliating score today.

The whole team should do the honourable thing and play for free until the end of the season.

I can't stress enough how gutless this team is.

Donald Findlay should go in at full time and give them the hair dryer treatment and stress again our vision for our club.

Everyone must feel sorry for us today and there is nothing worse than folk feeling sorry for your club.

Thank goodness it's full time

The whole team should do the honourable thing and play for free until the end of the season.

Donald Findlay should go in at full time and give them the hair dryer treatment and stress again our vision for our club.

Everyone must feel sorry for us today and there is nothing worse than folk feeling sorry for your club.

They all have bills to pay like me and you. However the thought is spot on.

I reckon Findlay will do exactly that. He's as committed as anyone at the club but at the end of the day, he hired Jimmy. He's well passed his sell by date.

Who signs the players ? Who picks the team? Who chooses the tactics and style of play ? Who is supposed to organise the team and motivate them ?

Jimmy fucking Nic, that's who.

They all have bills to pay like me and you. However the thought is spot on.

I reckon Findlay will do exactly that. He's as committed as anyone at the club but at the end of the day, he hired Jimmy. He's well passed his sell by date.

Of course you couldn't expect the players to play for free but as you say my thought is spot on.

Yes our Chairman who is our clubs knight in shining armour will not be a happy man.

Who signs the players ? Who picks the team? Who chooses the tactics and style of play ? Who is supposed to organise the team and motivate them ?

Jimmy fucking Nic, that's who.

As you know I have defended Jimmy a lot on here but after today's result he has to take full accountability and really reassess the team.

Horrific is an understatement today and I am sure there will be some strong words between the chairman and the players and management team

Archived