Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Attendance at Central Park for Fife Cup Semi 711. Programmes sold out and £1158 was raised from bucket collection in aid of Mia Brett Fund."

Hopefully have between 20-30 people on ParsTV aswell.

Well done to all the Pars fans who came to the game today. Some decent money raised for the fund and great to see Deano in a Cowden strip again.

Well done to all the Pars fans who came to the game today. Some decent money raised for the fund and great to see Deano in a Cowden strip again.

This Pars fans turned out in decent numbers and 711 for a Fife Cup game is good going. Great to see that a decent amount of money was raised for the fund and also good to see Dean back in the side and scoring! Two successive Fife Cup games he's scored in now.

Waiting on official confirmation on how much was donated via ParsTV purchases of today's game but I believe the total is at least £150. I hope any Cowdenbeath fan who tuned in today enjoyed the service. Thank you for your support of ParsTV. We are proud to have helped raise money for Dean and his family at this sad time.

Good to see some money being generated for a good cause.Was good to see Chopper in action and thought number 9 looked okay but he just needed some support up front.

Hoping to make the trip to Dumbarton next week for what is a vital game

Would be ironic if Nish bagged a few.

Good to see some money being generated for a good cause.Was good to see Chopper in action and thought number 9 looked okay but he just needed some support up front.

Hoping to make the trip to Dumbarton next week for what is a vital game

Would be ironic if Nish bagged a few.

Number 9 was Kyle Mitchell who seems to be a decent player but as you say lacked support today.

Waiting on official confirmation on how much was donated via ParsTV purchases of today's game but I believe the total is at least £150. I hope any Cowdenbeath fan who tuned in today enjoyed the service. Thank you for your support of ParsTV. We are proud to have helped raise money for Dean and his family at this sad time.

Well done Burty hopefully a decent amount of folk will have used Pars TV today.

Well done to all who attended today for a great cause.

As for the football, can it get any worse, ?

dumped out the cup by league 1 minnows. !.....

Not sure why we played two teenage dwarfs up front today ?

The fact it was an under 20 game with some over agers could be the answer to that one.

Well done to all who attended today for a great cause.

As for the football, can it get any worse, ?

dumped out the cup by league 1 minnows. !.....

Not sure why we played two teenage dwarfs up front today ?

I thought CJ might have got a run out today as he still qualifies for under 20's football...I think.

You have to be born in 1995, CJ was born in 1994 he's a bit unlucky as he just misses out by a week and a half or so.

Cheers for that. I thought it was maybe you had to be no older than 20 at the beginning of January 2014 or the beginning of the current season or something like that.

Heard a rumour that the directors have put in what i can only describe as a very large amount of their own money this season. With this being the plum season of all seasons for away crowds, why on earth are more funds needed?

obviously means we run at a loss this season. Mental.

Archived