Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

OK mate. You've convinced me. We'll get Donald to shut the club down because a crowd w**k Falkirk fan says so.

Out of curiosity where has your crowd wanking got you recently? Domination over Cowdenbeath...no, out of the same division as Cowdenbeath maybe..errrm no. We're evenly matched teams champ and you need to wake up to that fact before it ruins your life. Get yourself a bird or a hobby or something to try and take your mind off it.

One day you might realise that the important part of football is the players on the pitch. The ground and crowd are immaterial and only the players determine which league a team is in. I'm not holding out hope though as you've been to thick to grasp that concept so far.

You can evenly match us when you win the scottish cup or the league ...come back to me then

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can evenly match us when you win the scottish cup or the league ...come back to me then

Do you understand the meaning of the word recently? Probably about as well as you understand the structure of Scottish football would be my guess.

Alloa are like Real Madrid compared to Cowdenbeath you are a tiny team of fife losers that have won f**k all in your history & never will ....you are the perfect argument for juniors going senior

For God's sake, your from Falkirk, look around, your home town will never be mistaken for a place of prominence in anybody's book. At least Cowdenbeath Supporters know who we are, where we came from and what it takes for a "wee" team like ours to stay in the Championship. Go support your local team but don't get so arrogant that you think your better than, you still have to go home and it's in Falkirk, nothing special, not important to anyone but those that live there. Central Park will welcome the rest of Falkirk's Support and hopefully should you come,you show some humility, for after all you are only from Falkirk.

Your going to have to accept than you are the smallest team in scottish football ...how many season ticket holders do you have I would guess 40 I think east Stirlingshire or stenhousemuir are bigger clubs than you ...you are basking in this amazing glory relatively right now but without Hemings and Stewart its back to the diddly leagues

But they've got a new council funded stadium they've never had to pay a penny for. That must make them Premier League standard.

For God's sake, your from Falkirk, look around, your home town will never be mistaken for a place of prominence in anybody's book. At least Cowdenbeath Supporters know who we are, where we came from and what it takes for a "wee" team like ours to stay in the Championship. Go support your local team but don't get so arrogant that you think your better than, you still have to go home and it's in Falkirk, nothing special, not important to anyone but those that live there. Central Park will welcome the rest of Falkirk's Support and hopefully should you come,you show some humility, for after all you are only from Falkirk.

I disagree I have only bay windows looking over Robert dollars anortdale I lived in Maryland for 10 years America is good in some ways but shite in others cupcake

Your going to have to accept than you are the smallest team in scottish football ...how many season ticket holders do you have I would guess 40 I think east Stirlingshire or stenhousemuir are bigger clubs than you ...you are basking in this amazing glory relatively right now but without Hemings and Stewart its back to the diddly leagues

Nope.

Its all the reply your trolling nonsense deserves. Now have some more drink and fook off back to your own thread. Your ignorance is boring me.

Your guess would be orders of magnitude out then.

How will you boys get on without Millar, Fulton, Kingsley, McGovern, Beck/Roberts? I hear your right back is fucked for months as well. Possible candidates to do a Morton this season with half of last seasons team now gone and only 12 year olds to replace them.

How will you boys get on without Millar, Fulton, Kingsley, McGovern, Beck/Roberts? I hear your right back is fucked for months as well. Possible candidates to do a Morton this season with half of last seasons team now gone and only 12 year olds to replace them.

So how many then 30?

Why are folk taking the bait? He supports a club that openly sing 'we are the people'. I'd let him off, he has enough problems.

I'm doing my bit for care in the community by tryng to give his parents an hour off. Must be hard work having to deal with a fuckwit 24/7.

McGovern replaced by Jamie MacDonald which is a superb bit of business, and Mark Millar who has been replaced by Tom Taiwo, who has looked promising in pre-season but as always will reserve judgement until the real games start. Only position we haven't replaced anyone/strengthed in is up front - with Rory Loy being our only striker with serious first-team experience. Scott Shepherd played a bit last season and is certainly a handful, but Housite has said his primary target is getting an expierienced striker in, which I would certainly hope happens before this game.

I certainly don't see us doing a Morton this season (fingers crossed), but without a couple more players, I'd expect a finish between 4th-6th.

McGovern replaced by Jamie MacDonald which is a superb bit of business, and Mark Millar who has been replaced by Tom Taiwo, who has looked promising in pre-season but as always will reserve judgement until the real games start. Only position we haven't replaced anyone/strengthed in is up front - with Rory Loy being our only striker with serious first-team experience. Scott Shepherd played a bit last season and is certainly a handful, but Housite has said his primary target is getting an expierienced striker in, which I would certainly hope happens before this game.

I certainly don't see us doing a Morton this season (fingers crossed), but without a couple more players, I'd expect a finish between 4th-6th.

If you don't finish 4th to 6th it would be terrible season for your club, considering the size of your support and the structure you have.

I wonder if this season is going to be too predictable ie big 3 miles ahead, falkirk qos and 1/2 more nothing to play(cant win pkay offs) for in the middle, and the other 3/4 well adrift battle for survival. A feature of last season was anyone could beat anyone apart from morton who were unbelievably bad.

Archived