Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hope not. I think we need 5 attacking players especially as one is a young lad with no first team experience and the other has played about 10 games his whole career.

I think the signing of Sutherland is a bit desperate but here's hoping he delivers. The fact he's been on so many trials and never picked up a deal worries me a bit.

He didn't really have that many, Raith didn't have the budget to sign him and we wanted to sign him.

He will get a chance to restart his career with us so fingers crossed he takes it. He must have something about him so hopefully he produces for us! It's a striker so I'm happy.

He didn't really have that many, Raith didn't have the budget to sign him and we wanted to sign him.

He will get a chance to restart his career with us so fingers crossed he takes it. He must have something about him so hopefully he produces for us! It's a striker so I'm happy.

Never ever though I would hear you say that :lol:

Think Sutherland will do well for us. He looked good against St Mirren. He's worth a punt. I think certain football players won't sign for us because we are part time and for other non footballing reasons. They're idiots who's abilities are often talked up by the press and who are in fact shite. We just need to see how Kane and Greg benefitted us and themselves. Also can anyone tell me where higgins jr came from in fact what's his first name.

no mark team with 200 fans guaranteed to get relegated

Here we go again wi big time, big team -in their own legendary opinion- arseholes. f**k off you twat. Concentrate on your own failings.

no mark team with 200 fans guaranteed to get relegated

How original, have not heard that one since, well since last season. Remember the two Dundee twats that predicted our relegation last season. Bet Sevco, Hearts and Hibs are crapping their pants at facing your big team, nah maybe not.

Archived