Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

So you are agreeing apart from jamie and your wee fav kyle miller :-).

So out goes morton sadly, gold, sammy stewart, usai, dont know if rory interested in coming back plus the 2 strikers and theres the 6/7 spaces for new players.therefore I would keep jamie and kyle.

Also wee kyle did well at right back when he came on sunday, you have to admit that mate :-)

Yeah he did fine coming on but it was a game that was already wrapped up and against a poor side. An injury to Brett and I would not want to play Miller there for a prolonged period of time.

I'm happy for us to sign miller again as he will be on low wages and can fill gaps if need be. I just wouldn't expect him to be plan B every week.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he did fine coming on but it was a game that was already wrapped up and against a poor side. An injury to Brett and I would not want to play Miller there for a prolonged period of time.

I'm happy for us to sign miller again as he will be on low wages and can fill gaps if need be. I just wouldn't expect him to be plan B every week.

Wow the win at east end has softened you lad. Good to see

Also see hartley interested in putting wigton out on loan for a season like stevie may did.

Yeah I seen he was looking to put him out on loan along with Cammy Kerr who is a right back. The only thing is that Wighton is only 16 and the pressure of trying to score goals to keep Cowdenbeath up might be a bit too much for him.

Yeah I seen he was looking to put him out on loan along with Cammy Kerr who is a right back. The only thing is that Wighton is only 16 and the pressure of trying to score goals to keep Cowdenbeath up might be a bit too much for him.

Fair point if hes only 16.

Fair point if hes only 16.

It's the physical side that let's him down at the moment but Hartley is away to put him on a specific strength building programme. Maybe getting battered left right and centre by first division defenders will do him the world of good.

It's the physical side that let's him down at the moment but Hartley is away to put him on a specific strength building programme. Maybe getting battered left right and centre by first division defenders will do him the world of good.

We are not in the first division ;-)

Will give him a bit of experience though in trying to keep Dundee up in the future. win-win situation.

Going to Cowden on loan has been good for a number of players - guys like Craig Gordon, Derek Riordan (!) Robbie Neilson, Craig Moore, Kane Hemmings. Jimmy Nic would be a good manager for Wigton. Much rather have him than the likes of Derek Lyle.

Got to agree with you AC.The money we will generate from staying in the championship is amazing but nowhere near what a new facility would cost.Central Parks location makes it one of the best football days with plenty parking,pubs,food shops and the train station a stones throw from the stadium.The playing surface at the back end of each season and the fence are the major problems.If we could solve that what a difference it would make.

At one time (before stock cars) Central Park was one of the best playing surfaces in Scotland. The track around the pitch was not very big and other than behind the goals, the supporters were pretty close. Dump the stocks and you could do that again.

At one time (before stock cars) Central Park was one of the best playing surfaces in Scotland. The track around the pitch was not very big and other than behind the goals, the supporters were pretty close. Dump the stocks and you could do that again.

If only it was that simple BC.

Edinburgh marathon this sunday. More nervous than I was last sunday!

To all the cowden fans, board and players that have sponsored me, thank you very much it is greatly appreciated. 'Big Bob' would be proud.

I have raised over one thousand pounds before the gift aid kicks in which I am so chuffed about. When im really struggling 2nd half of the run this will keep me going along with memories of last sunday.

So if anyone is watching the marathon on sunday and hears a runner singing una paloma blanca or shouting jefferies jefferies whats the score? it will be me.

chopper , adamson , kane , o'brien all signed new one year deals , dean brett and lewis milne signed 2 year deals , pyper and usai released can imagine morton and possibly stevenson following them out the door

Edinburgh marathon this sunday. More nervous than I was last sunday!

To all the cowden fans, board and players that have sponsored me, thank you very much it is greatly appreciated. 'Big Bob' would be proud.

I have raised over one thousand pounds before the gift aid kicks in which I am so chuffed about. When im really struggling 2nd half of the run this will keep me going along with memories of last sunday.

So if anyone is watching the marathon on sunday and hears a runner singing una paloma blanca or shouting jefferies jefferies whats the score? it will be me.

All the best mate.Great effort from yourself.

Archived