Stirling Albion Official Thread

Coult was good for us in the year we won the league. Can def score goals in this league, Great impact player, scored many coming off the bench, 3 good signings you've made there. Best of luck for new swason.

CF

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
stevie day.. any good?meant to be on trial with us :unsure2:

Will run all day. Great attitude. Needs game time which he didn't manage a lot of with us.

Have Stirling signed striker Blair Munn,i think it was in the Daily Ranger yesterday.

Yes, from out youth set up. Not a striker however, a central midfielder.

Jordan White joined Livingston today. Less concerned about his departure now as we have brought in some good strikers.

Good luck to the big man. Thoroughly deserves his move back to full time.

Jordan White has a great chance to make a name for himself in the "Championship" going by how he played against Rangers in the 3rd Division, especially in the Legendary "We beat the Sevco first" game at Forthbank.

Hope he plays every week otherwise the move will back fire on him.

Just wondering how all the ex falkirk players are getting on, I know there's alot but obviously some of them are doing well as they've managed to get moves back to the championship ie white and weatherston. So how's smith,comrie,munn and hamilton doing ?

Just wondering how all the ex falkirk players are getting on, I know there's alot but obviously some of them are doing well as they've managed to get moves back to the championship ie white and weatherston. So how's smith,comrie,munn and hamilton doing ?

Comrie has been absolute different class for being a wee guy he doesn't let his height affect him think he could be a good one. Smith is another one who has been outstanding for us and Hamilton is just breaking into the first team now but haven't seen much of munn

Guest The Phoenix
Was quite disapointed to see comrie leave us I thought he looked promising small in stature but didn't shy out of a tackle.

The lad is different class. Came on as a sub for his debut and scored with his first touch. Hasn't look back since. Signed up for another season despite attracting interest from several full time clubs.

we're playing you on Thursday??

Just looked on offical site,It says Thur July 10th 7.15 k.o closed door at Stirling s ground.How easy is it to get into a closed door game at Stirling.

Archived