Stirling Albion Official Thread

Also heavily linked with Morton.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Sinclair not hit a purple patch of form at the start of the season with Ayr a couple of seasons ago and score quite regularly until Christmas or so? What happened to him after that? Seems to have been utterly anonymous at Airdrie and his last 18 months mean that at the moment I hope we're offering him training facilities and no more!

As for Weatherson, I'm not particularly concerned to see him go. Too clever a footballer to be playing at our level, but didn't show enough physical strength or appetite for the fight against East Fife in the playoffs, during which he drifted out of the game too easily. Ideally, I'd probably have kept him, but the fact he's off is a bit 'meh' and will probably suit both parties better in the long run.

Played a couple of decent matches at the start then he uploaded a YouTube video of his goals to try and get a move. Backfired immediately. Went for a trial at Birmingham but turns out he was just the driver for Robbie Crawford and Mark Shankland and wasn't invited back for a second trial unlike the other two. He seems a bit Billy Big Boots sometimes and Bollan (his boss at Livi) dumped him pretty quick so shows the decline in 18 months. He is still young (23 I think) so still has time on his side!

You'll be linked with every Clyde player no doubt

we've not been linked with any Clyde players but thanks for playing champ.

Not what I've heard like

You seem to be a bit of a moron - which part of my club hasnt been linked with any Clyde players did you not understand?

I'm not a Morton fan by the way.

You seem to be a bit of a moron - which part of my club hasnt been linked with any Clyde players did you not understand?

I'm not a Morton fan by the way.

I assumed you where a Morton fan, my mistake

He did say effective at League 2 level.

I've seen this mentioned about a few players in the past, primarily strikers a level etc, I don't necessarily buy into it, just done research and he seemed to of scored goals against Raith and Alloa (Championship level) last season when playing in the cup competitions for Stirling.

Coming from an Ayr fan - lets look at Michael Moffat for example been your best player for a few seasons (recently transferred to Dunfermline) but he came from juniors years ago, so when he was playing in the juniors scoring goals, was that his level?

Just putting it out there cause that's effectively what your saying, I believe goal scorers can make the jump when they develop as professionals, I've seen it in my playing career. Time will tell with this lad, seems to have attracted interest anyway.

Archived