Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see hibs as the favourites they are a much bigger club and have a fanbase that is the envy of most scottish clubs i think they will win both games.We have struggled against teams like Dumbarton Alloa and Cowdenbeath and in the big games when we needed to win we dropped points.I just hope accies can prove me wrong but i think it will be another season in the championship.

We'll take a massive crowd through I think.

We're shite at the back, shite in midfield and shite up front.

We need to score at least 2 in Hamilton, if we do that we'll stay up.

If we don't, and we are at Easter road with a 1 goal/0 goal advantage we'll go down.

An in-form team full of hungry players with natural goalscorers up front with literally nothing to lose other than to fucking go for it...

Versus a team of low in confidence, disjointed premadonnas, many of which know their time at hibs is up so they couldn't give a ****, combined with the nerves of being embarrassed worse than 7-0 or 5-1 alongside a really negative fan response should we fail to get the first goal.

This team aren't up for a fight, Hibs to go down. Fucking gutted.

I've read this four or five times, and I can't work out why you're in two minds. If Hamilton win you'll get both of those things. If Hibs win you'll get neither.

My first choice is for Accies to get promoted.

My second choice is for Hibs to get relegated.

Simple really.

Hibs for me will start favourites albeit they have had an utterly shite season. However we have nothing to lose and if we play the way we can there are goals everywhere in this team. For that reason we could find ourselves back in the top league by Sunday evening. No matter what a season we can all hold our heads high. One final push from the super red and white hoops...........

I'm glad we still have more domestic football to watch in the coming week. I can't see Hibs getting relegated, I think they will scrape through this tie in the end.

I tend to agree with this if for no other reason than Hibs are a "bigger" team than the Accies.

Mind you, Hibs are on a dreadful run and Hamilton have shown they can score goals when they have to, so...

Archived