Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only people predicting a Hamilton victory are trolling fans of other clubs.

A shite Premiership Hibs is still better than a good Championship Hamilton.

I hope I am wrong though and they go down.

I think that this will just be too much for us.

I hope we have a go at Hibs and not s**t ourselves because I think the likes of Longridge, Andreu, MacKinnon and Scotland can give that Hibs defence a hard time and Ziggy, Canning and Jesus are all very good defenders. We've got to get the ball into Scotlands feet with Andreu, MacKinnon and Crawford getting close to him in order to allow him to be the best he can be. We also have game - changers on the bench in Ryan, MAC and Keatings and also decent defenders in Devlin and Kilday.

As I said, though, Hibs will be too much and are bound to score but i think we will too.

Accies 0 - 1 Hibs

Hibs 2 - 1 Accies

This is a joke that has gone far enough. I can't imagine next season without a trip to Edinburgh, and further dread the thought of three or four shitfests against the Accies.

Mon to f**k Hibs, finish this now.

Accies are a changed team since Reidball.

I am in two minds about this.

On one hand I like the Accies and I have good day out at the kid on derby.

On they other hand, I'd wet myself to see Hibs join Hearts in getting relegated.

I hope we have a go at Hibs and not s**t ourselves because I think the likes of Longridge, Andreu, MacKinnon and Scotland can give that Hibs defence a hard time and Ziggy, Canning and Jesus are all very good defenders. We've got to get the ball into Scotlands feet with Andreu, MacKinnon and Crawford getting close to him in order to allow him to be the best he can be. We also have game - changers on the bench in Ryan, MAC and Keatings and also decent defenders in Devlin and Kilday.

As I said, though, Hibs will be too much and are bound to score but i think we will too.

Accies 0 - 1 Hibs

Hibs 2 - 1 Accies

You've obviously not seen much of the Hibs lately.

I think Hamilton will take care of this tie with something to spare.

Accies 0 - 1 Hibs

Hibs 2 - 1 Accies

Murdo MacLeod will probably get Scotland banned before this.

After that game at St Mirren Park where Hibs honestly looked like they could have played into extra time and never scored against 10 men, I have my doubts that Hibs have the strength to see this through. If the Hibernian defence can keep clean sheets then I can see them going through. The fact is I can't see Hibs scoring more than 1 goal per game.

HEAD

First Leg: 1-1

Second Leg: 1-0 Hibs

HEART

First Leg: 2-1 Accies

Second Leg: 2-0 Accies

Send these suckers down boys. ;)

Archived