Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The radio said the choice of ends had been decided before the match but I don't think a coin toss was mentioned. The cointoss at end of ET is clearly to decide who goes first unless they toss twice.

The official rules states its the referees decision what end the penalties are taken at, the coin toss is only in relation to who goes first.

I actually went to the second leg. Was in the main stand. Wasn't much seethe when it was done, but disappointment was huge. I was sorta raging when I found out a protest was happening. When I left, it just seemed to be a coming together of folk. I just fucked off.

Cracking venue to go to btw if ye walk from the train. I stopped a couple of times to take in the view. Terrific.

I'm in a pub in Girvan and for some reason the whole place erupted when that goal went in.

No less than Accies deserved.

If Hartley signs any Hibs players I won't be back.[/quote

Well he has and he has made of them bloody captain !!!!!!!!!

I thought after the 1st leg Hibs were safe. The problem was the Hibs team thought the same way ! I guess that's what makes it the best and most unpredictable sport on the planet.

Well done Hammy.

I thought after the 1st leg Hibs were safe. The problem was the Hibs team thought the same way !

Absolutely. Butcher's celebration at the end of the first leg, his extremely blasé post-match comments, and his very smug smile during interviews before the second leg, made it all the more pleasing.

I didn't think Hibs were all that great at NDP, but they had that bit of luck / efficiency in the final third that you usually experience against higher league opponents.

At home though, despite having a cushion, they totally shat it.

That Butcher gif after the first leg is fucking immense.

Almost as beautiful as the slow realisation from the hibbies as the inevitable happened. :D

That was me that made that :bairn

I'm in a pub in Girvan and for some reason the whole place erupted when that goal went in.

No less than Accies deserved.

If Hartley signs any Hibs players I won't be back.

I was just having a little look through this thread and saw this post. Not sure how you transfer it to another thread.

I was just having a little look through this thread and saw this post. Not sure how you transfer it to another thread.

Multi quote it, when you go onto the other thread it should remain in the bottom right corner with to click

• 1 month later...

was talking about this 20 minutes ago to a guy in the bookies, still cant quite believe it, 2-0 down at easter road, everyone had written us off, everyone at the sfa had thought they got what they wanted, mon the accies.

• 5 months later...

Archived