Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually cannot believe what has happened to Hibs in the last few months - unbelievable.

Congratulations to Hamilton, who were fantastic today, and fully deserve their place in The Premiership.

Unbelievable.

You sorted that pretty quickly!

Not long back from the best scenes I've ever witnessed in my 40 years as an Accies supporter.The Accies fans made a beeline to the Vaults and word got back to the team bus.Cue traffic stopped and sour faced cops accusing Mr Antoine Curier of stopping traffic when the players came off the bus and celebrated with the fans.

I was thinking on the way home of all the bad times:the many homeless years;the fans demonstrating outside owner Jim Watson's house when we were relegated homeless to Division 3;the many times we have bottled big games;the Old FIrm fans in Hamilton who sneer at folk who support their local team and the accusations of Accies not wanting to go up.

Today made up for all the crap we have suffered over many,many years.A team who play attractive football.Lanarkshire folk get along and give this fine team your support.Holy fcuk,they deserve it.

Not long back from the best scenes I've ever witnessed in my 40 years as an Accies supporter.The Accies fans made a beeline to the Vaults and word got back to the team bus.Cue traffic stopped and sour faced cops accusing Mr Antoine Curier of stopping traffic when the players came off the bus and celebrated with the fans.

I was thinking on the way home of all the bad times:the many homeless years;the fans demonstrating outside owner Jim Watson's house when we were relegated homeless to Division 3;the many times we have bottled big games;the Old FIrm fans in Hamilton who sneer at folk who support their local team and the accusations of Accies not wanting to go up.

Today made up for all the crap we have suffered over many,many years.A team who play attractive football.Lanarkshire folk get along and give this fine team your support.Holy fcuk,they deserve it.

100% right. And the goal scored in Lanarkshire time made it even better. On the downside, my big ugly in law cousin on TV celebrating was over 18 IMO

Oops that was not meant to happen!

What went wrong Mr Doncaster?

Just as well Kilmarnock are putting down a plastic pitch or you would have kept Hibs up on that loop hole you dinasour!

Takie

This is exactly how I would celebrate my team being promoted too.

Was hoping Hamilton would win just for the upset and scenes but I'm actually totally gutted for Jason Cummings.

Says it all about Hibs this term when it was an 18 year that had the guts to take the last penalty when much more experienced players were standing watching without putting themselves forward.

He was the only forward they had on the park. The only other options were 3 defenders, a defensive midfielder (Robertson) and a fellow youngster in Stanton.

The last time Hibs were relegated they had a lot of players that were far too good for the league and blew everyone away.

They are absolutely nowhere near that level this time and better wise up fast to that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2381736/Partick-plan-relegation-appeal.html

Just let that sink in you horrible Edinburgh scumbags.

team finishing bottom relegated appealing against being relegated?

cant see what hibs and hearts are meant to have done wrong there...

Archived