Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing is frankly fucking hilarious.

It pains me that my Falkirk probably won't get promoted next season but what fun it was watching Hearts then Hibs follow down the poo shoot.

Seems we can't get into the premier league so there bringing it to us instead.

To think my boss is a Hibs fan and for a long time, Monday morning is a good day.

Well done Hamilton

I was embarrassed on Wednesday because I felt that we'd fucked it up for the Championship teams - I almost wished you'd beaten us to get a crack at Hibs - but now I'm sure we've atoned for that f**k-up.

Anyway, I've drunkened myself on booze and have become unable to tyyyyyyyyyypppppeeeeeeeee.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If St Mirren sell Darren McGregor to Hearts and are linked with that carthorse No5 Nelson, I genuinely will chuck it and take up bowls.

That's exactly what he is. Was quite frankly useless at Killie, except for one match (albeit a pretty important one at that). Yet somehow our support have this love for the guy. Utterly bizarre.

The Michael Nelson guide to football - get the ball at your feet and 'float' a 60-yard ball aimlessly out the park. Repeat.

I thought butcher got his tactics wrong by starting with 1 up front. Accies weakness is the lack of pace at centre half and hibs never tested them. Thoroughly deserved win for accies.

How bad are hibs!

I watched both legs and I thought Hamilton were the better side in the first leg but they were head and shoulders better today and I think the premier league will be stronger with them than it would have been with Hibs staying up.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and re-group and that's the case with Hibs here. I have seen them live twice this season and they were awful both times. Its a great club and they like Hearts and the other cheek will be back sooner or later no doubt and perhaps stronger and wiser for the experience.

Can't stop smiling, what a day to be an Accie. So many highlights today. Andreu scoring in the last minute; winning on penalties at Easter Road; Hearts fans running out of pubs through Edinburgh to cheer at the supporters buses and the Accies Team Bus turning up at the pub to thank and celebrate with the fans.

What a fantastic little club we have!

We didn't deserve to lose 2-0 on Wednesday and over the piece no one could've argued if we had won by 2/3 goals.

Jason Scotland and Tony Andreu are two of the best players I've seen in the red and white hoops. Tony Andreu will light up the Premiership next season and what a finish it was with the last kick off the ball.

What a marvellous way to gain promotion.

Could be wrong mate, but I think your'e on the wrong forum ;)

As a Sunderland fan, I witnessed Mr Butchers first ever steps in football management and he very nearly got us relegated to the then division three. He's seen car crashes before, probably mainly in his rear view mirror.

I also see his motivational techniques have still not progressed beyond the 'wave your arms in the air in a desperate manner and try and get the crowd behind you' stage.

I actually like him as a bloke and to be fair he was one hell of a player but I would not employ him as a manager.

malcolm-tucker-reaction-2-o.gif

padded-cell.jpg

as sure as night follows day, Hibs will continue to find new and exciting ways to humiliate themselves.

I genuinely feel sorry for supporters of all other teams in world football, because they will never know the pleasure of having Hibernian FC Club as their derby rivals.

ILOuyAS.gif

I'm glad we didn't win the league...that would have been boring.

Winning the play offs is the best way to go up.

As a Sunderland and a Gateshead fan I have seen my teams in play offs 6 times and gone up twice (both Gateshead), but also had the pain of a Wembley loss last Sunday.

Sunderland lost one of those play offs v Swindon and still ended up getting promoted after Swindon were relegated due to financial issues, but I can't say that was a great promotion. Learning your team has been promoted via a radio news bulletin in the middle of June after losing at Wembley is a bit odd to say the least.

Hamilton thoroughly deserved to win today and I was delighted when you got that equaliser as there was only one team trying to play football. Enjoy the premeir league and I see no reason why it won't be a prolonged stay if you stick to your footballing principles.

Is it too early to laugh at Hearts inevitably gubbing Hibs in the playoffs next year?

Don't think so tbh - as sure as night follows day, Hibs will continue to find new and exciting ways to humiliate themselves.

Am I the only one who thinks Hearts will win the league and it will be Hibs and the other cheek in the play offs which will then hopefully be won by Falkirk who will beat the second cheek in the final.

Archived