Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross County. Dingwall Pop - 5491. Average attendance 4340.

Premiership.

Hibernian F.C. Edinburgh Pop - 500,000. Average attendance 10,307.

Relegated.

:lol:

To be fair to Hibs, they have to share that 500,000 with Hearts.

So they're only 50 times worse than County, not 100.

Like their match against Killie (and even their entire post-split run), I was always a chance that Hibs catch some sort of lucky break and perhaps wake up just in time to save themselves.

It just never happened at any point, and today was yet another example. They had a 2-0 lead FFS! Even 1-0 down today, the crowd could've rallied behind them and they could've created something etc.. but they have just been floating dead in the water for weeks, and now it seems that their 2-0 win at Hamilton wasn't so much a good day for Hibs but more a bad day at the office for Accies.

It was a tough ask for Hamilton to come from two goals down at Easter Road but they deserve huge credit for doing so. Some of the passing stuff they played makes me think they will contribute to the Premier next season in a positive way. They showed some really decent football and a great fight to beat the odds today.

Another plus point is that Accies fans don't get pissed and shout at passers by on the streets, start fights with strangers, urinate in public and so on and so forth like we always see when Hibs visit. Accies might have less supporters, but who cares. They're always represented well and I hope they enjoy their celebrations tonight.

Congrads to Hamilton Accies. :thumsup2

Alternatively....

Hamilton Average Attendance: 1,435

Premiership

Hibernian Average Attendance: 10,307

Championship

Hamilton the much better side. No complaints whatsoever, this has been coming for weeks. Butcher is utterly clueless. I thought Fenlon was bad but this guy takes the fucking crown.

Awesome perfomance from everyone in an accies shirt today a proud moment for Alex Neil in his 1st full season as manager.To get promoted after going 2-0 down at NDP took a lot of heart and effort incredible season which all who witnessed will never forget its never boring following Hamilton Accies.As a small club with no fans we take great pleasure in beating the bigger teams and bouncing back into the SPL :bounce4 :thumsup2

you couldn't make Hibs up! :))

Has anyone checked on Doyle btw?

I knew this would happen. At least we get to the play THE Rangers 4 times next season and compete in the Ramsden Cup 8)

Archived