Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If 0-0 agg it would have been a cagey affair.

If 0-1 Hibs agg it would be cagey.

At 0-2 Hibs it's all bets off - how do Hibs play this? Accies will be going all out for victory - do Hibs play defensive / hit on the break or try and kill the game early on?

If Accies score how does this alter things?

How many game plans will Hibs have?

Accies will only have one.....

Good stuff.

Was just worried that you were wanting to PATG and didn't know it's ticket only.

I'll look out for the strip.

I think I saw on here at some point both legs were ticket only, hoping for an early goal from the accies to make things interesting.

It's a hard kit to miss tbf

I think I saw on here at some point both legs were ticket only, hoping for an early goal from the accies to make things interesting.

It's a hard kit to miss tbf

Just be careful with those Hamilton thugs mate. If you need back up just shine the Dee Man sign in the sky and I'll be there with my trusty sidekick.

Just be careful with those Hamilton thugs mate. If you need back up just shine the Dee Man sign in the sky and I'll be there with my trusty sidekick.

Already got the torch at the ready just incase. Have had it this year incase I ran into any French thugs.

Spoke to a few guys who went down for tickets and just missed the cut off point.Heard there are no tickets or pay at the gate for Accies fans as Hibs reckoned lots of Jambos would turn up?.......We wouldn't want them in our end either.

As for the game,it will either generate into a training game if Hibs grab an early goal or a nervy affair if we score first.Most Accies fans are going to enjoy the occasion and what happens,happens.Last Sunday was the nervy game for us.

Team wise,I feel we need Alex Neil's experience on a big pitch,with a big crowd and obviously Jason Scotland on from the start.With Alex Neil and Jon Routledge sitting,it would allow Longridge,Andreu and McKinnon to support Scotland up top.Ziggy Gordon at right back also as we need his attacking prowess.

This a long shot,but at least we will give it a go which is all you can ask.Finally,there should have been some facility for Accies fans to get admission tomorrow.

Already got the torch at the ready just incase. Have had it this year incase I ran into any French thugs.

post-12065-0-45407200-1400969641_thumb.j

Jocky, hate to burst your bubble, never got tickets for the Accies end, you could only get them from the New Douglas Park!

Hibeees end it is then, and here i've gone and identified myself apologies accies fans. Still lets see a good game..........

Archived