Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can see, I support a wee diddy team and have no business being on this board usually. Didn't realise it had been discussed in depth and that it's such a sensitive subject. Heartfelt apologies.

xxx

The hibbies are a touch tired and emotional at the moment. Go easy, they've had a tough time of late.

club club :lol:

I'd been considering going but it looks difficult to get Hamilton Tickets

Play Off Final - Tickets for Both Legs

Sunday, 18 May 2014 20:42

SPFL Premiership Play Off Final: Accies v Hibernian 1st leg on Wednesday 21st May 2014, 7.45pm at NDP, live on Sky Sports; Hibernian v Accies 2nd leg on Sunday 25th May 2014, 3.30pm at Easter Road, live on BT Sport.

Admission to both games is by ticket only

1st leg at NDP on Wednesday 21st - Adults £16, under 18s and over 65s £8. Season tickets are NOT valid. All tickets cash sales only. Accies Adult season ticket holders who already have 1 or 2 free kids season tickets, can get the same free kids tickets with their paying adult ticket, same scheme as for today's game against Falkirk. Please note, all individual concession and kids tickets are £8.

For Hibs fans, all tickets are already with the Easter Road club. They will announce their selling details separately and these tickets are obtainable from Hibs only. Hibs fans have the North Stand and the East Stand, total capacity 2744.

The return leg in Edinburgh is also admission by ticket only. Accies fans are in the South Stand, lower and upper tiers, and have 1900 available tickets. These are priced Adults £10, under 18s and over 65s £5. Disabled / Carer tickets also available, please contact us scott@acciesfc.co.uk for details.

The Accies ticket office is open Monday and Tuesday 930am-8pm both days. All tickets - cash sales only.

I am in two minds about this. On one hand I like the Accies and I have good day out at the kid on derby. On they other hand, I'd wet myself to see Hibs join Hearts in getting relegated.

Might be due a whoosh here but....whit?

Hope Hibs win for the Edinburgh away day but can't see past Hamilton. They have too much quality in the final 3rd for Hibs to cope with. Defensively poor but probably not an issue against this Hibs side.

c***s like MAC and Jason Scotland are shit.

Archived