Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

Hamilton are probably the biggest no-mark club in Scottish football. Their ground and 500 fans alone will bring complete diddyness on the top flight.

So for that reason, I actually fancy the Lochend Brazil here.

I'd probably say that East Stirlingshire might be slightly more of a "no-mark" club than Accies. If Hamilton win over the two legs then they deserve to be a Premiership side, no matter what their attendances or stadium are like.

To be fair, Accies have suffered more than the rest of us in this part of the world for local people choosing to support Glasgow bigots rather than their local side. For that reason, their fans probably deserve a bit more success. As someone else pointed out, they are a different side altogether than that under Reid, and will add to the Premiership's roll call of sides giving young players a chance should they make it up.

I hope they do it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamilton are probably the biggest no-mark club in Scottish football. Their ground and 500 fans alone will bring complete diddyness on the top flight.

So for that reason, I actually fancy the Lochend Brazil here.

That;s the reason I want Hibs to go down! Total diddy central up here! :thumsup2

St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County, ICT, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Motherwell*, Accies :wub:

*Diddy membership pending.

ETA: 9 way relegation battle on the cards.

The current Hibs side are a pathetic bunch: both talentless and spineless. Accies really should be winning this one, although no away day in Edinburgh next year will be a bit shite.

I don't know what Hibs are like defensively but I'm pretty confident we'll score in both legs.

Today was our best defensive performance in a while. Canning, Jesus, Ziggy and Gils were all brilliant.

Wednesday will be interesting, I think we'll either win comfortably 2/3-0 or we'll lose 2-1.

Hope the Hibs players underestimate us and Andreu rips them a new one.

We skated the Championship and gubbed no marks like Falkirk and Hamilton.

As Dunfermline showed stepping up a league is difficult.

It's one thing beating Dumbarton and the likes, but beating Premiership sides is a lot harder.

I don't know what Hibs are like defensively but I'm pretty confident we'll score in both legs.

Today was our best defensive performance in a while. Canning, Jesus, Ziggy and Gils were all brilliant.

Wednesday will be interesting, I think we'll either win comfortably 2/3-0 or we'll lose 2-1.

Hope the Hibs players underestimate us and Andreu rips them a new one.

We're shocking at the back tbh and we don't score often.

I just hope we somehow raise our game here, fingers crossed.

Hibs are on a terrible run of fun and have struggled to score let alone pick up 3 points this year.

They seem fit but this is cancelled out by some utter haddies in their line-up.

Not sure if TB will find it easier to ditch the deadwood following a relegation. Could be the only silver lining for Hibs as they look to bounce back.

Hamilton have a good mix of experienced and young players and have the abilty to score goals which is rather crucial in looking to get positive results.

A trip to Edinburgh is more appealing than a trip to Hamilton but the Accies are only a short train ride away and will save a small fortune compared to the capital visit.

Anyway it comes down to who can dig in over the two legs.

If Hibs can keep it tight and grab a draw on Wednesday it will be a nail biter on Sunday (?)

If Hamilton can grab at least a two goal lead I think that will be good enough to earn promotion.

Ha, I thought you were going to mention some Hamilton players but you actually mentioned Hibs ones.

Are you ok SSI?

This traumatic season for you seems to be playing havoc with your happy-go-lucky, nonchalant persona. :(

Stay strong.

I am in two minds about this. On one hand I like the Accies and I have good day out at the kid on derby. On they other hand, I'd wet myself to see Hibs join Hearts in getting relegated.

I've read this four or five times, and I can't work out why you're in two minds. If Hamilton win you'll get both of those things. If Hibs win you'll get neither.

I've read this four or five times, and I can't work out why you're in two minds. If Hamilton win you'll get both of those things. If Hibs win you'll get neither.

Maybe he doesn't want to wet himself.

Archived