Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

First of all, big credit due to both teams for getting through to The Final. Respect.

Would've been a considerably less sleepless seven days for the green half of Edinburgh if Falkirk had gotten through, for obvious reasons. I make Hamilton favourites now.

A nice comfortable win on Wednesday would make facing a few massive Hibs h8rs I know on Saturday night a lot easier. Would still take a draw if offered though. Hope Hibs fans continue to stay positive in the ground and remain supportive, even if things get hairy. The fans have been class recently, need to keep that up or we have no chance.

Off for one of many watery jobbies in the next week. Buzzing like.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we still have more domestic football to watch in the coming week. I can't see Hibs getting relegated, I think they will scrape through this tie in the end.

How good would it be, though.

How good would it be.

jj.png

Gutter, we would've fucking strolled past Failkirk. We'll sell out the away end for Wednesday no bother, should be a brilliant home crowd on the Sunday too. We need to score first.

In 2 minds about this game/s

An Accies win would give us a derby, but since i live in Edinburgh having Hibs and Hearts out of the top flight would be a bit of a bummer.

I will just sit back and enjoy both legs and may the best team win.

i think it will come down to the quality of the hibs defence.

i predict...

Accies 2-1 Hibs

Hibs 1-1 Accies

Would love to be back in the Premiership.

C'mon the ACCIES!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Hibs to score in both legs, don't be ridiculous.

I'd be extremely surprised if Hibs don't get relegated.

All Accies have to do is sit deep and be well organised and Hibs won't score. Then take one of the chances you'll certainly get from a set piece.

Rinse and repeat for the second leg, and before you know it the Accies are back in the big time.

5-1 Hamilton in both legs, IMO.

The aggregate scoreline those scorelines would result in rings some kind of Morten related bell...

Archived