Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Not really football related or Dundee United related but I proposed to my girlfriend earlier on top of the Law at sunset (romantic as shit really). She said yes which is obviously great! Just thought I would mention it. I suppose it is kind of related to United, Granny Danger will be getting a wedding invite, better get a new hat!

Congrats Stu.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came in to say that Ryan Gauld came on for the last 26 minutes of the first team match for Sporting Lisbon against Rio Ave tonight, although Stu has usurped me slightly.

Edit; And then Wafflez double pwned me.

Not really football related or Dundee United related but I proposed to my girlfriend earlier on top of the Law at sunset (romantic as shit really). She said yes which is obviously great! Just thought I would mention it. I suppose it is kind of related to United, Granny Danger will be getting a wedding invite, better get a new hat!

Great news man. They say love is blind. :lol:

Kidding aside great news, really chuffed for you.

Seen this on FB.

10930517_911341448897483_175591398530722

Looks like Mario and Nadz could be n a bit of trouble, thank f**k wee signed another striker.

Dundee Utd players in violent, anti-social behaviour shocker.

Before the predictable responses come in, Gowser's assaults were on the polis which is acceptable.

I went on a Sporting Lisbon forum to see what they thought of Gauldy on his league debut, and no word of a lie, they all love him, and want him in the team all the time.

More interestingly, someone had posted a leak of Sporting's transfer payments including Gauld.

Basically they have paid £2.2m for an 80% share in him but can buy the other 20% for another £1m prior to July 2016.

On top of that United are entitled to 15% any sale over 5m Euros.

Congrats dude :D

Gid weekend all round aside from the postponement!

I went on a Sporting Lisbon forum to see what they thought of Gauldy on his league debut, and no word of a lie, they all love him, and want him in the team all the time.

AppropriateGraciousAmericanwirehair.gif

No wonder :wub: First or second touch after coming on as well, apparently.

Actually going to be in Lisbon for a weekend in March and taking in a Sporting game. Wasn't expecting to see Gauld playing, but now may well be :thumsup2

I proposed to my girlfriend earlier on top of the Law at sunset (romantic as shit really).

Police-Car_1384163c.jpg

Romantic as fcuk, congrats stumigoo!

Engagement perty at AK's then off to Liquid with Mario and Nads imo. Invergowrie on diaper duty at Mongoose's.

Congrats mate Arabest :thumsup2

Well done Stu!

Good idea to get her somewhere that fucking cold she'd agree to anything. :P

Top planning.

Unlucky

Aren't dual ownership deals illegal in our game, or who 'owns' the other 20% according to the leak.

Only in the UK i think

Aren't dual ownership deals illegal in our game, or who 'owns' the other 20% according to the leak.

Well either United own the 20% or Lisbon actually own 100% but have to pay 20% of any transfer fee - it ends with the same result.

Archived